A Positive Experience

tds48

Removed - On reflection posting my positive experience may be seen as insulting to those waiting

Gruso said:
Damn, missed it.

I was going to say though - of course there's doom and gloom in here. It's the help forum. It's where people come when shit is broke.

:p

LOL I had posted in the wrong forum - I had asked Mali to move it to the general section. But then I thought it may be rubbing salt in the woulds and removed it.

So yeah was never intended for here ... congrats on your pandora btw

Last edited by a moderator:
As Gruso said, don't worry too much about balance. Discovering and solving problems is a healthy process that helps to ensure quality in the long run :)
So what do we want to do with this thread now? If you want to put the first post back I'll move it over to the General section, if not we could just let it die.

mali said:
As Gruso said, don't worry too much about balance. Discovering and solving problems is a healthy process that helps to ensure quality in the long run :)
So what do we want to do with this thread now? If you want to put the first post back I'll move it over to the General section, if not we could just let it die.

Mali

Not sure if you can see my original post (first edit) - if so feel free to restore it and move it to general

otherwise let it die ... and if im up to it ill type something later

It's impossible to see/restore posts after they have been edited.

TheDarkSpectrum48K said:
... and if im up to it ill type something later
I'm looking forward to it :)

Back