A plea to those without avatars

I think I made the first half of my posts here without having an avatar. Having one makes you more recognizable, but you shouldn't dictate for people if they should be.

Please stop trying to impose your ideas on everyone. I personally prefer boards with a more sterile look than those with flashy animated avatars and signatures all over the place. But you already know that :p

I think I made the first half of my posts here without having an avatar. Having one makes you more recognizable, but you shouldn't dictate for people if they should be.

Please stop trying to impose your ideas on everyone. I personally prefer boards with a more sterile look than those with flashy animated avatars and signatures all over the place. But you already know that :p

Yeah animated pictures on forums is the worst. Its like the guy is saying, "HEY LOOK AT ME!!" then you look and you get stuck staring at this animation over and over again and you cant stop. Much like this: http://l4ppyloops.info/#67

It annoys the hell out of me when people change their avatars until I learn the new ones LOL

This is more a fault with me that any fault of theirs ;)

trollface-300x273.jpg

make me a sexy Dark Link one and ill use it... untill then because of my fail gimp skills untill i finaly build my advatar im faceless :p
Sexy_Dark_Link_Avatar.png

This is the best you're getting. :p Resizing is down to you.

(My apologies to the supermodel, whose picture I nabbed from Google Image Search.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only use avatars that I drew, and while I did try drawing something just now I don't have a scanner or anything resembling a quality camera so I guess you're just out of luck.

Be careful, guys. I could start making a few more comedy avatars, here, and no-one wants that...

Back