A Nice Thread All About The Psp

My wife won't return my Mercury :(

So I'm holding her Wario Ware Touched hostage :angry:

a new version of the amiga emulator has been released and it says that a "disk selector" has been included. does this mean that games that are 2+ disks will work now? i'm at work so i cant d/l it and find out for myself. ooh i hope it does work :-D swos swos swos swos swos :)

Gaz.

p.s
mario tennis of gbc is mint i'm addicted lol

gary.mckeown posted on Jul 6 2005 at 01:18 PM said:
ooh i hope it does work :-D swos swos swos swos swos :)

Gaz.

OH MY GOD :p I really wish it works fine too !!! Damn! my PSP is slow to arrive ^^

/ all repeat together : swos swos swos swos swos ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK!, I`m not really a football fan (Blasphemy :p ), But i`ve just tried SWOS 94 on PSPaue and it runs at fullspeed at FS2-3 without sound and auto FS off.

Just trying SWOS 96-97 = Guru Meditation. :(

Btw: I`m using Kickstart 2.04

Trooper

Yoyofr released his first emu for the PSP:

YoyoFr has just released his first version of his new Neo Geo CD emulator for the PSP, NEOCDPSP v0.1. Here is the info:

Initial release of the new NeoCD PSP emulator!
neogeo cd emulation
memory card emulation
zipped/unzipped game
sound support
music support (with mp3 tracks, using libmad)
mutiples rendering mode with hardware stretching (thx to pspsdk & chp great work!)
222/266/333 Mhz

Just tryed the new neo geo cd emu and its very good even with sound :eek:. Tryed kof99 it takes ages to load between rounds and stuff but i think if i unzip it it shoudl be faster.

how did you load the game !!!
i have the bios file and all, but i get this ipl.txt error message. i'm using an iso file game with the mp3s in the rightly named folder. even tried upacking the iso and zipping that!

helpPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

You know what, I fucking love the PSP.

The scene may be larger and less friendly, but it's so active you can't fail to love it. Reminds me of the peak of the GP32 scene.

yeah, full of a lot of assholes, but very active
edit:
tried unpacking the iso and zipping already :(

If you want a smaller scene than the PSP, you could always go for the Giz. Pity the machine itself is so shit though... (as an insane gadget and handheld collector, I've got one, so can vouch for it's shitness).

Squidge posted on Jul 7 2005 at 02:36 PM said:
If you want a smaller scene than the PSP, you could always go for the Giz. Pity the machine itself is so shit though... (as an insane gadget and handheld collector, I've got one, so can vouch for it's shitness).

well, i can't say that i'm not suprised of its shitiness, but what are the reasons why it is shitty, design? System? Games?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am now offically wet around the balls/penis area,

im playing swos on a handheld!

sound isnt very good yet, but bollocks i dont need it :)

possibly the best day ever,

i hope this emu becomes polished as its looking good already
now to try roadkill,

*bugger no savestates yet....

mostly, shit operating software.

- takes about a minute to startup
- refuses to startup without sim card
- crashes when it feels like, requiring taking the battery out
- when gprs fails whilst downloading a file (bad connection, run out of cash, etc) it just sits there doing nothing until you exit and retry connection
- standby mode uses an obscene amount of power (seems to last for about a day on standby before "low battery" warning)
- if you plug the power cable in whilst the unit is switched off, you can't switch it on without removing the power cable first
- likes to switch itself off and constant dim the backlight, and no settings to adjust this

and more that I just can't be arsed to write at this moment...

edit: *hands sensible GP32 a towel :D *

ahh thanks squidge,

jus wonderin'

you know people who have shitty,shitty memory cards :(

is there anychance of getting metal slug neogeocd game to fit on it?

loving these emu's atm!

*edit OR! some games that will fit on the little memory card of mine.....

mebby that pong type one?

Back