A Nice Thread All About The Psp

Sony is trying to put a stop to importing to the uk, Play asia won't do it and a few stores have stopped.
Anyway the problem for me is gone, my psp is at a store waiting to be picked up thursday, it's £20 more then VGCA but for convinience its worth it.

they can't stop the ebay guys, though, right?

anyyywaaay, couldn't resist and just picked up a 256mb duo for some homebrew lovin(was gonna wait till i had enough $$$ for the mega ripoff 1gb duo).

i'ma hit up the swap exploit now and join in on the fun.

later

think i will be picking up untold legends at some point then

Give him a week or two, he probably wont like it as much... I still say avoid this game. it's good... I mean... I guess 6/10 score is fair, but it's DAMN hard to see once you get to some of the darker dungeons/areas, and blurs like crazy.

But yeah, if you don't mind that the story/writing are pretty lame, and the way dark graphics, there is some good gauntlet styled gameplay to be had with that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
think i will be picking up untold legends at some point then

Give him a week or two, he probably wont like it as much... I still say avoid this game. it's good... I mean... I guess 6/10 score is fair, but it's DAMN hard to see once you get to some of the darker dungeons/areas, and blurs like crazy.

But yeah, if you don't mind that the story/writing are pretty lame, and the way dark graphics, there is some good gauntlet styled gameplay to be had with that game.

Agreed, but for now it's fun! Everyones Golf is great though, I reckon I'll be playing this for a LONG time. Wipeout just gets better-if ever a game rewarded playtime it's this.

Hi everyone!

I don't own a PSP, yet, but I'm very interested in gaining informations about advances in homebrew/emulators/firmware issues about this new handheld. I'm pretty sure I'll get one this fall.

Dunno if this has been asked before - but is there a website like gp32x.de for PSP already (including a frequently visited forum)? I know about EvilDragon's psparchive.de, but for some reason there doesn't seem to be a forum although there is supposed to be a button for that...

Is it not possible to get a psp from http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ anymore to the uk because of the whole sony legal crap? dont wanna order it on friday morning when i get paid and then get shafted with tax and handling fee's and all the other stuff.

i know i've asked before about where to buy them but this sony legal crap has made me a little wary of buying one now before 2028 when the psp will eventually hit the uk for £25,000 lol

cheers

Gaz.

Gosh, you are careful!

It's still on the website in pounds, so...!

You dont get charged tax from VideoGames+. They mark everything cheap and a gift.

If you order it and they send it, I highly doubt Sony's crack team will intercept it in transit and if you order it and they dont send it...they're not just gonna keep your money.

I dont see a problem.

Videogamesplus actually mark the item contents on the box as GAME and the value as $20 cdn, So unless they suspect the package and open it, There is absolutely no way they will know what the package contains.

Go on, Just do it. I did.

Trooper

How are you getting on with Fifa? Wouldn't it be great if we could actually play online against each other????

Well, finally I can post with SOME hope of it sticking - after failing to post from my BlackBerry...

See if I can remember what the heck I meant to post...

Aha:

First off - Someone asked for some PSP related Fora - well the two I frequent are: PSPCrazy.com and PSPHacker.com - PSPCrazy is my favourite pspHacker suffers from too many ads!

2ndly - those of you playing on Emus on your PSP - there is a compatibility list that our own clare is hosting - its a clone of her GP32 compatibility list and needs filling out with compatibility for the PSP - its over here: http://www.berzerk.co.uk/psp-tracker/

Woah, here's hoping this posts this time...

:) i'm gonna order it on friday morning 9am :) gonna get wipeout at 1st, gonna wait for pro evo soccer to come out for it for the football side of it, not really a fifa fan + there's no transfers in it and me being a celtic fan i would NEEEED to buy players lol

cheers for the help guys i'll keep u posted on my psp

Gaz.

p.s
what converter will i need for the charger if i'm getting it from videogameplus.ca? and where do i get it from?
cheers for all your help

Gaz.

I am assuming you're in the UK in which case all you need is a "figure of 8" mains lead - google for that but you've probally already got some laying around the house, they're commonly used in electrical components; hifi's etc etc. Personally I'd get a USB charger / data lead combo - transfer stuff onto the memory card and charge the PSP with the same cable...

I knew VGCA would stop selling them to us soon. Luckily my is waiting to be picked up tomorrow.
But I saw an advert in Gamestation, preorder your PSP for £179.99 value Pack(total cost).

Back