A Nice Thread All About The Psp

Probably. :lol:

Press left on the stick, err, I mean disc and it brings up the menu, all the option are there.

yes it is very daft. Anyone tryed the umd dumper ? i tryed but it just wentr blank. Didnt hav emuch room on my memory card tho.

Cabbages - on a 1.0 psp or 1.5 with swap? I can't get SNES working on 1.5 with swap... dunno what I"m doing wrong. Works fine on my 1.0 psp, and all other emus I"m trying work fine on my 1.5 with swap.

w000t thanks argon! the links in that guys sig worked! Full speed full screen snes emulation w/sound at FS 2 at 333mhz... freakin amazing! A great day indeed :D

Ah, so you managed to dload them.. Darn - I'll try again tomorrow once I've got my 2nd card here...

(p.s. any chance you could e-mail the files to me: argon0[remove]@gmail.com

Obviously taking out he [remove] thing.

Andy

what's with you guys and the [nospam] yada yada funky email adresses??

Okay so just leave out the ()'s and everything in the []'s and turn at to @ right? :blink: oh and turn dotnet into .net

and yeah I'll gladly send them to you, you funny funny man :p

EDIT: Sent... I hope I got the adress right....

@ bast, It`s to stop bots and scanners (i think they are the right words ?) That scan websites for fresh new active email addresses identifying them easily, With the soul purpose of selling the address and spamming it.

I probably could have put that into fewer words. :p

Trooper

Okay, Lub's PSP game watch!

Haven't had time to try the mem card swap, but will next week...

But Everyone's golf and untold legends arrived.

E.Golf-excellent, thanks Bast for reccommending this one! It's just fun to play. I don't really like/dislike golf. But this loads up, and just gets on with it, looks really nice and has bags of gameplay. 8/10

UT- well it's great! Sure it's derivative, but I never played the games it's based no much so :) . But it feels nice and gauntlety. I'm really enjoying it so far. It's a 6/10 game but that's fine.

Thanks for the tips Bast!

Any Recommendations on RPG, preferbly of the magic,swordfighting leveling kind
Tower of purgatory seems good though.

Does anyone know why you can import a psp to europe but not the uk....Why are sony keeping the brits in the dark?

Any Recommendations on RPG, preferbly of the magic,swordfighting leveling kind
Tower of purgatory seems good though.

Does anyone know why you can import a psp to europe but not the uk....Why are sony keeping the brits in the dark?

Yes you can, I just did and am in the uk. :blink:

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ :rolleyes:

Highly recommended. :)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back