A Nice Thread All About The Psp

Yep, it ain't perfect or even close! V.buggy!

But....

Lumines is on it's way :D

BTW, have any of you american fellas played God of War? Is it as good as IGN/Gamespot say?

Ta

lubidog posted on May 11 2005 at 03:13 PM said:
BTW, have any of you american fellas played God of War? Is it as good as IGN/Gamespot say?
In a word YES. Me and my friends have already beaten it on easy and are doing spartian right now. Get it! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW: Not officially open yet, but you can try it out ;)

The PSP Archive

To do:
Create a logo... the thing at the top is just a placeholder.
Also, create crosslinks to the GP32x File Archive and make an About page.

:)

lubidog posted on May 11 2005 at 09:48 PM said:
I've just placed an order on Ebay for 3 dvds full of tv films etc preprepared for psp. Cost £18. (to Germany)

Doesn't ebay frown upon such things? Or are those public domain?

Not much yet in the archive, a good start, however. :D

Jarska333 posted on May 12 2005 at 09:16 AM said:
lubidog posted on May 11 2005 at 09:48 PM said:
I've just placed an order on Ebay for 3 dvds full of tv films etc preprepared for psp. Cost £18. (to Germany)

Doesn't ebay frown upon such things? Or are those public domain?

Not much yet in the archive, a good start, however. :D

Yep, isn't too legal is it?

dude! there will be a way to run stuff on all psps one day! who wants to dev for a small percentage of systems anyway?
man, it's times like this that i wish i knew how to write programs

At the end of the day all I'll need is PES and FM.

My PC gaming is dedicated to FM whilst my console gaming is dedicated to PES.

It's a sad state of affairs but it's the rut I've got myself into. I'm just enjoying my PSP whilst I still can before the killers of all games enter the fray.

Kop_007 posted on May 12 2005 at 10:18 PM said:
At the end of the day all I'll need is PES and FM.

My PC gaming is dedicated to FM whilst my console gaming is dedicated to PES.

It's a sad state of affairs but it's the rut I've got myself into. I'm just enjoying my PSP whilst I still can before the killers of all games enter the fray.

Agreed, but a square rpg, would be nice!

My PSP arrived yesterday and I'm well chuffed with it! I have a question though regarding the storage cards for it. What is the difference between Duo and Duo Pro? Is it just a speed issue? I want to get a bigger card for movies so would I get better performance with a Pro?

just get the largest for the cheapest. speed is the difference, but all i've seen sold are the pro versions anyway(online stores).

Thanks for the reply junker. I've been searching online for Sandisk Memory Stick PRO DUO 1gb cards in the UK and they're sold out in every UK site I've tried (and this is BEFORE the PSP is released here). On a separate note have any of you PSP owners out there got screen protectors on your PSP's? I got one off ebay (the peel and stick on type) and now it's on my screen it's lost alot of its crispness. Have I just got a crap one or is this the price I have to pay to keep my screen scratch free for all eternity?

Memnoch posted on May 15 2005 at 06:46 AM said:
Thanks for the reply junker. I've been searching online for Sandisk Memory Stick PRO DUO 1gb cards in the UK and they're sold out in every UK site I've tried (and this is BEFORE the PSP is released here). On a separate note have any of you PSP owners out there got screen protectors on your PSP's? I got one off ebay (the peel and stick on type) and now it's on my screen it's lost alot of its crispness. Have I just got a crap one or is this the price I have to pay to keep my screen scratch free for all eternity?

No one seems to be very happy with these screen protectors, do they?

I think we just have to get good cases, and always put the thing away when we've finished with it!

BTW. Okay, I'll come clean-Fifa is FUN!!!!

Oh, I feel so dirty saying that... :(

not too sure if lots of people have noticed but pdroms has a few thing for the psp, click here....

yesterday i went to a shop in finchley in london and i saw a psp, they said it was £200!!! just for the psp... that is quit alot, anyway, they said that all the psp games they have are up to £20 of price... now that quit cheap isnt it??? they had i think it was dynasty warriors and bubble bubble(puzzle bubble or bust a move) and lots of the other games... is it just me or is that price really good?

and i have to say the PSP is SSOOOOOO f*****g sexy!!!! WoOt, cant wait till i get mine...

Back