A Name For New Upcoming Pandora Zine

pandaddict sound cool
theBox too, very simple and evocative

and instead of hellollo, what about Pandodo?

Pandomag
Magdora
Pandophiles
Pandonews

Inside the box is ok but would be better as a slogan or subtitle

anyway, i love the idea of a dedicated pandora diskmag. but, well, don't base your efforts on Hugi. Base it on PAiN or Savage or whatever but not Hugi, plz. Don't give Adok the feeling he inspired someone!

Registered for this. it's probably not much against the rising tide of "Inside the Box", but the first thing that came to my mind was "The Open Box".

Back to lurking...

barzoule said:
anyway, i love the idea of a dedicated pandora diskmag. but, well, don't base your efforts on Hugi. Base it on PAiN or Savage or whatever but not Hugi, plz. Don't give Adok the feeling he inspired someone!
Ill keep that in mind. I could say Budyn [PC] or Kebab [Amiga] is inspiring me , but i dont think anyone know polish diskmags from mid 90's here, thats why i compared it to Hugi

BTW.. im adding small YT video with ITB running with sound [ xerxes - angelina ] instead of posting another pic here...

Soon it'll be ready

UPDATE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLMmJBDEs2E

Last edited by a moderator:
Err......here's how I just wasted some time :(

hellollomb7.jpg

change that to 'really really' wasted

StreaK said:
timofonic said:
What about using only one binary and then able to sync the data over internet or a file? This could reduce bloating and even making it easier to use. You select "sync over internet" and then gets a tiny tar.bz2 file with all the text, images and background music. The user then should be able to read even the older editions with the same app.
I dont really know how pandora will handle internet connections, and thats the problem...

Pandora uses Linux, right? It should be like any other Linux distro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Ok, I remember it now.

It's funny now that I get the inside joke, but I think it's not a very good title because most people will just be confused (like I was before I was reminded of that video).

I like bot "Inside the Box" and "Outside the Box"
Its a nifty idea making it a program rather than a pdf. Maybe you should include how to guides for some of the more complicated things. and maybe even program installs for some of the software featured in each issue. Thanks for taking the time to make such a thing.

Back