A Couple "potential" Ideas

PoisonedV said:
.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
I'm not a great musician myself, but I love to play musical instruments :) I play the piano/keyboard and the trumpet, and to a lesser extent, the bass, the harmonica, the flute, etc
I always love to mess with music stuff, like little music apps (used to do it with my palm, cellphone, computer, etc) and some times I even go to kid toy stores to play with toy keyboards xD
I'd sure love a nice keyboard on the pandora's screen ;)
me too, like the DS-10 did for the DS, or software versions of korg's touchpads/koassilation stuff
speaking of touchscreens, i never knew the ds one was pressure sensitive. is the pandora touch sensitive? i assume not, but ive seen no concurrence on it

It is.

Last edited by a moderator:
bakawhite said:
I think the creator of Colors! would be willing to at least talk, if not help, about porting his baby
I think at least something along those lines. simple, yet powerful.

I was thinking about how much this thing will need Colors! so I dropped in and left a note on their forums, someone really needs to get Jen over there a unit to develop on, If I had the cash I would buy one and send it over, but I could barely afford one for myself as it was.

bitz_dv said:
bakawhite said:
I think the creator of Colors! would be willing to at least talk, if not help, about porting his baby
I think at least something along those lines. simple, yet powerful.

I was thinking about how much this thing will need Colors! so I dropped in and left a note on their forums, someone really needs to get Jen over there a unit to develop on, If I had the cash I would buy one and send it over, but I could barely afford one for myself as it was.

OK heard back from Jen regaurding Colors! for the Pandora, and here was the reply

Hey Bitz,

No worries. Any suggestions are appreciated and that's a big part of what the forums are for.

We talk about new potential platforms all the time for Colors!. As I'm sure you'll agree, there is a potential for a great painting-program on almost every new platform that comes out. Personally, I'd like to see Colors! on all of those, but obviously we need to pick the ones we believe most in. Homebrew-DS was is ideal in many ways since we could get pressure-sensitivity out of it, and iPhone was chosen because it has a huge install-base and the App Store.

That being said, I've also peeked at Pandora. It looks like a great platform and I'd love to see Colors! on it. The downside is that there isn't a very big install-base on it, so I don't see myself getting one just yet. Of course, if anyone would want to do the porting, they should definitly contact me.

so if there are any developers interested, please head on over to the Colors! forums and chat up Jens

Back