7 Day units new URL

You are not only helping the project you're helping other people get theirs sooner too, so thank you from everyone, and enjoy your Pandora :)

how do you add the "upgrade price" to your existing order? (I ordered about a year ago)

email whoever you ordered from and they'll get back to you with details; if it's from Craig's store, you just have to be patient as they're snowed under at the moment (with ICP going live and Pandoras being sent out all over the place), so they might take a couple of days or so.

how do you add the "upgrade price" to your existing order? (I ordered about a year ago)

email whoever you ordered from and they'll get back to you with details; if it's from Craig's store, you just have to be patient as they're snowed under at the moment (with ICP going live and Pandoras being sent out all over the place), so they might take a couple of days or so.

Ah thanks. I think it wasn't from Craigs store, more traditional/faith.

I'm an aussie so Last time I had to use moneybooker/ broker or something... hopefully i can avoid them lol. They charged a lot for the foreign transfer part.

Back