3ds Battery life...

i guarantee you that it will still print money that cant even compare to nds itself

Are you saying it'll sort of squish and turn into a squidgy mess?

If Nintendo keeps on top of it, yes. That's already how it works on the Wii and some DS/i flash carts. Play WarioWare DIY on an R4, I dare you.

Last edited by a moderator:
region locking will be the cause for piracy on the 3ds, removing otheros did it for ps3, this will be the reason for hacking on nds
As piracy made sell for the device and nintendo always make profit on the hardware, I wonder if it is not intentionnal...

i also think they allow homebrew on their devices intentionally, as i highly doubt nintendo developers are that dumb, when you look at the holes they left in the systems, and even when they "fix" them (which i think is only cause of investors up their butt) they do no more then cover it up with a laughingly easy way around it, i really think they had the best of both worlds on their side, the everyday family gamer, and the basement hacker, ps3 has stolen the limelight in a heartbeat though with the latest develpments

It's worth quoting this, from here;

“Additionally we want to ensure the best possible gaming experience for our users and there is the possibility that Nintendo 3DS software sold in one region will not function properly when running on Nintendo 3DS hardware sold in another.”urchase Nintendo 3DS software in the region where purchased your Nintendo 3DS system.”

Best possible experience? How? What a load of nonsense.

If Nintendo keeps on top of it, yes. That's already how it works on the Wii and some DS/i flash carts. Play WarioWare DIY on an R4, I dare you.

I have actually played WarioWare DIY on my R4. What's the problem I should be looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's worth quoting this, from here;

“Additionally we want to ensure the best possible gaming experience for our users and there is the possibility that Nintendo 3DS software sold in one region will not function properly when running on Nintendo 3DS hardware sold in another.”urchase Nintendo 3DS software in the region where purchased your Nintendo 3DS system.”

Best possible experience? How? What a load of nonsense.

I have actually played WarioWare DIY on my R4. What's the problem I should be looking for?

I was at GBATemp for a while, and I heard that saving and loading with flash cards was a bit of a clusterfuck (due to the special chip WarioWare DIY uses).

Back