2gb Sd Cards

mushaden

Still Fresh
Can anyone speculate if there will be a fairly large price drop for these in, say, coming months or something?
If not I may go ahead and get a 1 gig, but I have a lot of 2 cd (700+700 mb) xvid movies. If so then I think ill just buy a 256 mb card and fill it with megadrive roms and save the movies for later :)
Thanks
sry if this is wrong forum for this question

Though i wish i had the power to predict compedative markets, i don't, i do assume though that the price will continue dropping at roughly the same rate as it has been.

mushaden posted on Dec 22 2005 at 09:23 PM said:
Can anyone speculate if there will be a fairly large price drop for these in, say, coming months or something?
If not I may go ahead and get a 1 gig, but I have a lot of 2 cd (700+700 mb) xvid movies. If so then I think ill just buy a 256 mb card and fill it with megadrive roms and save the movies for later :)
Thanks
sry if this is wrong forum for this question

Soon enough they will be free!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are places where you can get a 1 gig for 40 bucks anyway, the curve seems geared to the memory size, 512 is still half the price of a gig ect. I'll probably pick up a gig when i get one, just cause i like the extra room to work with just incase something big comes out, or i want to play a psx game that is full of content :p.

Back