$1 Pandora.

Excellent, Have they all been shipped? my emal is closed atm due to some idiot trying to hack my account. They look excellent.

As far as I know they were all shipped. Expect to see it soon along with a (now late) Christmas card.

Sorry for the super late reply, had some time off.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a Christmas card, it's a Craig's Autograph Card, now. :p

Hope you enjoyed the time off, Craig.

So, not to be a grumpy boots, but...

The description of the tiny metal Pandora says "includes the signed sticker". I don't seem to have a signed sticker, unless it's very very tiny / hidden somewhere. Did those go out with the metal Pandoras?

Also, I also bought a "Super Forum Support Badge". Can you clue me in as to how I activate that on my profile?

Thanks loads, you gorgeous hunk of man, you.

I received mine today (though I had to send an e-mail to ask if it had been sent, and it turned out that it hadn't - it then was :) ). It's number 051. It's very cute - I just need to decide what to hang it from, now.

Craig, it looks like your hand was about to fall off by the time you wrote that card! :p

So, not to be a grumpy boots, but...

The description of the tiny metal Pandora says "includes the signed sticker". I don't seem to have a signed sticker, unless it's very very tiny / hidden somewhere. Did those go out with the metal Pandoras?

Also, I also bought a "Super Forum Support Badge". Can you clue me in as to how I activate that on my profile?

Thanks loads, you gorgeous hunk of man, you.

I just decided to make it a card since it was Christmas.

We do need to get those support badges made for the forum.

I only received my paypal update shipping email 2 days ago, so maybe they're still being processed?

I got my shipping email a few days ago, too, so apparently they are still moving :)

Still no sign of a shipping email or shipment here. Should I be concerned?

I got the paypal shipping email on the 22nd of December, still no delivery yet... Royal Fail better not have lost it!

Edit: The postman woke me this morning - I'm letting him of since he brought my metal pandora (#56) :wub:

Thanks Craig, I hope things go nice and smooth this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back