$1 Pandora.

Has anything been sent our yet for this? I know the 'gift' was just to show thanks for donating but it would be nice to know.

Not that I've heard. Nor have I seen any images/renders/anything else about the mini pandora, either, though something was to be posted, in theory.

...the syrian demonstrators are all terrorists, 9/11 was done by aliens and that chinese artist got imprisoned because he didn't pay his taxes. Sure.
Aliens did 9/11? I thought it was our own government. I'm so confused. It's hard to keep track of who did what in these times of deep conspiracy. ;)

I think you'll find that aliens invaded the minds of the US government with psycho-quantum powers and blew up the WTC with a pocket-sized fusion bomb!

Can't wait to get mine.
grin.gif

Hi.

After two more weeks, and, of course, now that we have another proof that you're serious about conforming to the "two months" tradition that we all came to respect and love (or maybe not ?), are there some more news available ? or more pictures from different angles ?

I dare not ask for delivery dates, we are gentlemen here.

boy... this tread really make me think of cancelling my pre-order of openpandora!!

boy... this tread really make me think of cancelling my pre-order of openpandora!!
but maybe this is what the ops want... assuming they really under priced it!1!!!

but maybe this is what the ops want... assuming they really under priced it!1!!!

!!!!!!!!

Why did you quote yourself in the same post?! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back