$1 Pandora.

Provost Dhorkan

Still Fresh
Excellent, Have they all been shipped? my emal is closed atm due to some idiot trying to hack my account. They look excellent.

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
As far as I know they were all shipped. Expect to see it soon along with a (now late) Christmas card.

Sorry for the super late reply, had some time off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prometheus

It's not a Christmas card, it's a Craig's Autograph Card, now. :p

Hope you enjoyed the time off, Craig.

larry

So, not to be a grumpy boots, but...

The description of the tiny metal Pandora says "includes the signed sticker". I don't seem to have a signed sticker, unless it's very very tiny / hidden somewhere. Did those go out with the metal Pandoras?

Also, I also bought a "Super Forum Support Badge". Can you clue me in as to how I activate that on my profile?

Thanks loads, you gorgeous hunk of man, you.

Prometheus

I received mine today (though I had to send an e-mail to ask if it had been sent, and it turned out that it hadn't - it then was :) ). It's number 051. It's very cute - I just need to decide what to hang it from, now.

Craig, it looks like your hand was about to fall off by the time you wrote that card! :p

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
So, not to be a grumpy boots, but...

The description of the tiny metal Pandora says "includes the signed sticker". I don't seem to have a signed sticker, unless it's very very tiny / hidden somewhere. Did those go out with the metal Pandoras?

Also, I also bought a "Super Forum Support Badge". Can you clue me in as to how I activate that on my profile?

Thanks loads, you gorgeous hunk of man, you.
I just decided to make it a card since it was Christmas.

We do need to get those support badges made for the forum.

NoeleyC

I only received my paypal update shipping email 2 days ago, so maybe they're still being processed?

moxie

The voice of reason, sense and exasperation
Staff member
I got my shipping email a few days ago, too, so apparently they are still moving :)

Grench

Forum Addict!
Still no sign of a shipping email or shipment here. Should I be concerned?

paeryn

Reclusive maniac
Website
paeryn.myby.co.uk
I got the paypal shipping email on the 22nd of December, still no delivery yet... Royal Fail better not have lost it!

Edit: The postman woke me this morning - I'm letting him of since he brought my metal pandora (#56) :wub:

Thanks Craig, I hope things go nice and smooth this year!

Last edited by a moderator: