$1 Pandora.

Might have been accidental, as Craig was testing user-settings for the icons at the same time.

Changing a member status is on the same admin page.

...the syrian demonstrators are all terrorists, 9/11 was done by aliens and that chinese artist got imprisoned because he didn't pay his taxes. Sure.

...the syrian demonstrators are all terrorists, 9/11 was done by aliens and that chinese artist got imprisoned because he didn't pay his taxes. Sure.
Alright stop it! Speculating, guessing and starting any rumours does not help either...

Alright stop it! Speculating, guessing and starting any rumours does not help either...

...speculating? Someone criticises Craig and suddenly is banned? Banned by Craig who deleted criticising posts before and goes mad at people questioning one of his actions?

But I agree that it is senseless to talk about it. It wont change anyway...

Once my paypal starts working again I'll consider.

1 dollar may not seem much, but if everyone does it it can become quite large.

...speculating? Someone criticises Craig and suddenly is banned? Banned by Craig who deleted criticising posts before and goes mad at people questioning one of his actions?

But I agree that it is senseless to talk about it. It wont change anyway...
You don't know that! You are just assuming it...

Yes, it sounds likely given the backstory, yes it happened in similar ways before, but still that's no proof.

Assume whatever you want, but don't try to post it as a fact while it's none!

well since youre posting from Over the hills and far away, there are long distance charges that apply, and youre probably roaming. so anything over the hills isnt germany anymore, and since youre far away over the hills of germany, youre probably in a place that has internet with a low bandwidth limit, so after you account all that in, $12/post doesnt sound unreasonable

Back