Zx-81 To Port Some Stuff To The Gp2x :)

Uhoh, sounds like your zx-81 account was detected as a spambot by an overzealous filter on the forum... mods, fix. Grr :p

Mudi said:
Uhoh, sounds like your zx-81 account was detected as a spambot by an overzealous filter on the forum... mods, fix. Grr :p
There is no spam on this forum and I like it that way. Of course this needs to be fixed. I've send a pm to Hando + WarmFluffyUK and hope they will take care of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

PS: I'm logged as ludo94 since i can't post using my zx-81 account on this forum :blink:
(i can't pm, post, search or whatever :huh: )

OK, it's fixed.

That's true.

There is no spam on this forum and I like it that way.

Well, and here is the point :) Thanks to that "overzealous filter" and few other things we manage to get rid of 99.99% of the spam. So I think it's not a problem if someones account is blocked until we check the message he/she posted. Usually it happens in a few minutes but i am on my easter holiday and today it's the first time I have access to internet since thursday.

hando said:

PS: I'm logged as ludo94 since i can't post using my zx-81 account on this forum :blink:
(i can't pm, post, search or whatever :huh: )
OK, it's fixed.

Sounds great. If you can bring the level of MSX and old Atari emulation up to that of the premiere emulators, many of us would be very happy. Good luck!

Jaguarandine said:
Sounds great. If you can bring the level of MSX and old Atari emulation up to that of the premiere emulators, many of us would be very happy. Good luck!
We do already have perfect Atari 2600 with Stella. Atari 400-800 is good in Foft's port.

Atari 7800 could use a full speed emu. Intellivision could be better as the one we have doesn't load many games and crashes alot.

Exophase said:
Zx-81 is a crazy programming machine. He's also a really nice guy and should be a serious asset to GP2X dev. This will take away yet more things PSP has over GP2X though ^_^

Back before I first released gpSP he ported VBA to PSP and kept doing all these weird hacks to it to try to make it faster. I had an intense secret rivalry with him because of it (that he never knew about). Actually, he was the biggest driving factor for me to work as hard and as fast as I could on gpSP. Really stressful times, but the results were good. After I finally released it he contacted me and helped me tweak it for PSP more. Afterwards he went back to focusing on the 9 million other emulator ports he maintains ;D
This sounds interesting. I wonder, what would happen, if Zx-81 joins the GPSP project (mainly for GP2X. :) ) Maybe we all can see some day, what the GP2X really has for hidden powers inside, if some crazy guys squeeze every bit of optimized 1337 performance out of our Handheld. ;)

Back