Zx-81 To Port Some Stuff To The Gp2x :)

sensible GP32 said:
yea msx would be super!!!!

that was my second computer!
What was your first?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zx-81 is a crazy programming machine. He's also a really nice guy and should be a serious asset to GP2X dev. This will take away yet more things PSP has over GP2X though ^_^

Back before I first released gpSP he ported VBA to PSP and kept doing all these weird hacks to it to try to make it faster. I had an intense secret rivalry with him because of it (that he never knew about). Actually, he was the biggest driving factor for me to work as hard and as fast as I could on gpSP. Really stressful times, but the results were good. After I finally released it he contacted me and helped me tweak it for PSP more. Afterwards he went back to focusing on the 9 million other emulator ports he maintains ;D

I would be interested in some of these too. His emus look nice.

full speed 7800 would be nice.
Intellivision would be cool too. The one we have doesn't load alot of games.

It is nice to see he supports alot of the classics. Many of these are sadly neglected usually.

This is great news, he has done some wonderful work on the psp and I can't wait to see what he does here - this has made my day already :)

Very interesting stuff Zx-81 developed. Would be very nice to try one of his emus on the gp2x.

firefly2442 said:
Good luck with the programming. :)

I've released a port of my PSP mancala game :
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr ...

PS: I'm logged as ludo94 since i can't post using my zx-81 account on this forum :blink:
(i can't pm, post, search or whatever :huh: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back