Zodttd.com

What would you want most from ZodTTD.COM

• Blog - ZodTTD and developer friends weigh in on new gadgets, homebrew, development, and interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storefront - Near wholesale prices. Things like Onesation, PMP/MP4 players, Video Game related items

• Developer SVN/Wiki/Trac Project Pages

• An idea other than these - Specify in thread

• Nothing - Get rid of the site and abandon project pages

• Total voters

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
Hi everyone,

I am redesigning http://www.zodttd.com
What once was a site driving about 500 unique visitors a day to little to no content due to lack of project updates, will soon have content...Well...If you can think of what to put on it.

Please check out the first blog entry at my site and let me know what you think zodttd.com should be all about. :)

Also, if you like the theme/layout of the blog, let me know. I put it up as a placeholder, but I don't mind it so much. :p

Eagerly awaiting feedback!
ZodTTD

I said "Developer SVN/Wiki/Trac Project Pages" for the simple fact that my own site provides blogging and wiki facilities... and there's currently no way for me to setup SVN on my hosting. :p

But I think the best course would be a mixture of some of those ideas. People like to hear what's going on so Zod & friends talking about devving might be the way to go.

Just please don't disappear! ;)

A live web cam so people who are worried about such things and monitor you to make sure you work the required number of hours (23) each day on your projects.

Orkie said:
A live web cam so people who are worried about such things and monitor you to make sure you work the required number of hours (23) each day on your projects.
kinda like pirillo live & you can answer newbies developer questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orkie said:

hackgrid said:
Pr0n. You can never have enough pr0n :)
Live Zodttd programming pr0n!!!!

Javacat said:
Orkie said:

hackgrid said:
Pr0n. You can never have enough pr0n :)
Live Zodttd programming pr0n!!!!

Yeah, he could have celebs on it, and it could be called "Can't code, Won't code"!

Ok! Who voted to remove it! :p

Well the blog will definitely become a part of things. From what I've been gathering people like to hear my project updates. I will have to mix in other random ramblings to keep things lively but that will continue.

I just need to get the right combination of technologies and look for the site.

I don't think a forum will be implemented. No need as of now.

Btw, Chris Pirillo is awesome. I remember him from that show Screensavers!

zodttd said:
Ok! Who voted to remove it! :p

Well the blog will definitely become a part of things. From what I've been gathering people like to hear my project updates. I will have to mix in other random ramblings to keep things lively but that will continue.

I just need to get the right combination of technologies and look for the site.

I don't think a forum will be implemented. No need as of now.

Btw, Chris Pirillo is awesome. I remember him from that show Screensavers!
you can talk to him live zod http://chris.pirillo.com/live/, something liek this I mean.

Back