Fix It Or Get The Gadgets?

What should I do? (Read topic first)

• Fix the computer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get the gadgets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The computer I am on now is an Athlon XP 2200+ with a 5600 ultra and 1gb ram from the broken pc, it doesn't quite live up to the gaming dream I had.

I've pretty much made my mind up now anyway, I was turfed off this computer by my dad so he could use it earlier, I want my own computer again!

finty posted on Sep 7 2005 at 10:20 PM said:
saintdragon posted on Aug 16 2005 at 02:47 AM said:
no wonder they didnt show the cpu clock speed, its worse then mine :( but still some specs are good...
Actually it didn't take much for the case to "warp" and the plastic door to snap. I think I'll go for a silver one next time :D.

magoo: Does the reset button wipe the HDD?

heh, im sensing a wrong quote? or not?

well anyway, despite that i think you should have your own pc! there the command central for any game player :lol: dont ask me where i got that from...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a suggestion for the use of the old computer case, And the word coffin comes to mind. :angry: I mean seriously, I work f*cking hard for the money i earn and if anyone, AND i mean ANYONE intentionally breaks anything i own, Man, They won`t be walking to the hospital, Oh no!.

I am quite a placid sort of person, But break something i have worked f*cking hard for, Then i start breaking something of yours.

I`m bloody sorry to hear that finty. I know it won`t solve anything, Or get your pc back, But isn`t there something that this person own`s that you could break, Just to let them know how you feel and maybe what it`s like to have something of yours you saved up for, Worked hard to get etc broken.

I know two wrongs don`t make a right, But....

Trooper

trooper posted on Sep 7 2005 at 10:48 PM said:
I have a suggestion for the use of the old computer case, And the word coffin comes to mind. :angry: I mean seriously, I work f*cking hard for the money i earn and if anyone, AND i mean ANYONE intentionally breaks anything i own, Man, They won`t be walking to the hospital, Oh no!.

I am quite a placid sort of person, But break something i have worked f*cking hard for, Then i start breaking something of yours.

I`m bloody sorry to hear that finty. I know it won`t solve anything, Or get your pc back, But isn`t there something that this person own`s that you could break, Just to let them know how you feel and maybe what it`s like to have something of yours you saved up for, Worked hard to get etc broken.

I know two wrongs don`t make a right, But....

Trooper

yes me to, if anyone say just droped even my psp intentionally i will go on a rage, i dont care who it is, when it is, i just get really pissed of when people do that, i feal it, i mean its only right B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I would definitely make whoever did that pay for it in some way or another. But if you can't, I would probably just sell the parts and save the money. Then when you get more money you can get another really good computer (and maybe even have some money left for gadgets).

You have a computer that cost over £150 you were bumped! Seriously though a psp will cost you more than £150 by the time you through in games or a decent sized memory card, as for the Rio Karma well hard drive storage is so last year even apple is going solid state.

Realisticly you should get decent motherboard/card/case for £150. Though really that price sounds like a SSF to me; get a cute barebones.(probably enough left for a crappy mp3 player)

BTW You shouldn't tell people things like that, poeple will get the wrong idea.

Sounds like a badly aimed coffee to me. Did you pull her hair? ;)

If you need your own pc, you need it.

Maybe you'll have enough left over for one of those SD-MP3 players that BadToad was raving about. Price is now a tenner (plus memory)

Back