Zodiac Wont Sync

4LPH4 W0LF

Still Fresh
I was charging my zodiac. i synced it. it worked. my cat then knocked it off the table, and now it wont sync. any thoughts or am i screwed?

LOL. Cats. Yeah my zodiac has syncing issues as of late, too. I think I wore down the cable. It just won't snap in tight enough and I have to fiddle with it so that it will connect/charge. Why did they have to make the connector that way? I am waiting for a glorious new era where industrial designers will realise that a fucking standard USB cable is good enough... god damn retards. What do they think anyways? That there is money in the proprietary cable market?

xnopasaranx said:
LOL. Cats. Yeah my zodiac has syncing issues as of late, too. I think I wore down the cable. It just won't snap in tight enough and I have to fiddle with it so that it will connect/charge. Why did they have to make the connector that way? I am waiting for a glorious new era where industrial designers will realise that a fucking standard USB cable is good enough... god damn retards. What do they think anyways? That there is money in the proprietary cable market?
i have the same prbolem with my cord. if you hold it in place for about ten seconds in tends to stay better. the reason it has a serial port is because at the time of its release, HotSyncing did not support mini USB (i'm pretty sure).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back