Release Zaz

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Ok guys,

So this is my first port to gles (from gl) all alone :)

Zaz is some kind of a clone of zuma, but with a twist : you move !
zaz2.png

[ website ] - [ Download ]

A fews notes for playing :
- adjust the speed for mouse and d-pad in the options to feel more confortable
- use A button everywhere
- esc or start to quit

Sources :
- ftgles a gles port of FTGL. Initial port was here (but I had a few things to changes so it link correctly)
- zaz-1.0.0-pandora

sebt3 said:
Zaz is some kind of a clone of zuma, but with a twist : you move !
So... a clone of Luxor then? :)

Looks great (aspect ratio notwithstanding), and I'm happy to speak for everyone in the known universe when I say we're all loving your work, sebt3!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving this conversion train you're rolling on, sebt3! Great stuff, and I look forward to the next one! :)

When the cool stuff comes out I have to send my Pandora for repairs...
Will try it as soon as I have it back.

Thank you very much for your great work!

This looks great sebt3. Thanks! I will grab it later. I've go so many ports and homebrew on my pandora that I'm gonna have to organise my menu somehow LOL

technically,zaz really is amazing, but someone with texturing-skills should really provide them some content. It's a shame :/

Like the game, but runs a bit to skippy for me (about 15-20 FPS). Also, 2 of 3 times I lost in the first level the game froze. Still HF4 here...

Thanks anyway, sebt :) .

Are you supposed to move in fixed positions, kind of like in Game and Watch games? Because the controls are a bit weird.

Blue Protoman said:
Are you supposed to move in fixed positions, kind of like in Game and Watch games? Because the controls are a bit weird.
you can tweak that in the options ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back