Your Phone Cant Blow Out A Candle Or Match!

Just posting to confirm that holding your plastic iPhone a cm away from a naked flame is a REALLY GOOD IDEAtm

Nova said:
Just posting to confirm that holding your plastic iPhone a cm away from a naked flame is a REALLY GOOD IDEAtm

Except it's mostly made of metal and glass right? My Ipod Touch is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meybe somebody makes some time a app, to heat the blow from the iphone, than you have a hairdryer :rolleyes:
dont have a iphone, because it is to expensive to me, and i dont like the iphone,its so unopen.. but i have a ipod nano 2, and not so far, i have the pandora, mh, whe have two speakers to make wind, but the arm is too cold to use the pandora as a hairdryer, thats bad.. :unsure:

matzesu said:
Meybe somebody makes some time a app, to heat the blow from the iphone, than you have a hairdryer :rolleyes:
dont have a iphone, because it is to expensive to me, and i dont like the iphone,its so unopen.. but i have a ipod nano 2, and not so far, i have the pandora, mh, whe have two speakers to make wind, but the arm is too cold to use the pandora as a hairdryer, thats bad.. :unsure:
and the volume will be way to low.

ashdjones said:
Nova said:

Except it's mostly made of metal and glass right? My Ipod Touch is.

Iphone back is completely plastic.

borgqueenx said:
New iphone app. super worthless but totally geeky and awesome :D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=psA_bkM4rgM

yes thats me.

Did you pirate that one, too?

cheekycheeky.

You got found, bitch.

pandora said:
borgqueenx said:
New iphone app. super worthless but totally geeky and awesome :D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=psA_bkM4rgM

yes thats me.

Did you pirate that one, too?

cheekycheeky.

You got found, bitch.
Not gonna reply to this.
I know 2 pirate forums and im both registered on them and a large poster. I think gp32x is my record of posts though. Not gonna say what sites because im not spreading piracy to other sites.
I already said before i use cracked apps(search all my posts)
Yes im a pirate but believe it or not i bought alot of apps and games. I can upload a photo of my desktop with the pc games boxes as proof if you want.

I dont want piracy to influence my "great" status on this board.

Shit i pressed the reply button.

Back