Your pandora has been shipped

Thinking about upgrading to premium...

After Ed's recent comment regarding CC's lack of communication, you are not the only one.. god knows where i am going to find the money though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also wondering if I should just cancel in favor of a Motorola Atrix and an IControlPad...

But...that would mean worse battery life, a smaller screen, no specialized emulators, no large keyboard, no dual sd card slots...

I got my shipping email 2/14/2011 at 8:53 AM. I'm 95% sure I'm a first-day orderer, but not having really kept records of it I couldn't tell you for sure.

My Pandora arrived at my workplace over the weekend, I'm guessing Saturday the 26th. I'm in the US and it was coming from Craigs' shop so that seems like a reasonable amount of time.

I won't have much of a chance to play with it until I get home but I powered it up, did initial setup, enabled WiFi, and browsed the web for a bit. I am SO FREAKING EXCITED I might have to bail out of work early... but I'm too responsible to do that! I think. Guess we'll see after lunch.

I'll write some kind of review in a week or so, but initial impressions: looks beautiful, everything seems to be working well.

I've never posted here but I was a long time gp2x user and board lurker, so I've been following along for the whole life of the project so far and I have to say I feel like my patience has paid off.

To everyone still waiting - be patient the little bit longer it's going to take, I think you'll be happy.

Well,I sent the kind folks at Craig's a brief email saying I was a little worried that my oreder had been missed out, having read that some people ordering after me had received their Pandoras.

I got an email back almost instantly, bearing in mind that this was at about 10:30pm, saying that they were just processing my order and it would be posted on the friday 25th, and would possibly be delivered on the Saturday.

So this Saturday I lay sleeping lightly, with the slightest sound of any gate in the area opening. Eventually there came a knock at the door and stood there was a Royal Mail employee carrying a silver bag, which I deduced would be my Pandora, I happily signed for it and instantly opend the bag. It was the long awaited black box of destruction. Having a fairly busy weekend I have not had much time to play with her, but it is almost perfect, only missing a small rubber foot on the screen surround.

I originally ordered on the 30th of September 2008 at about 21:42.

I will try to put together a slightly longer write up of the Pandora, although there have been so many recently it almost seems a little pointless.

I hope you all receive the Pandas as soon as possible.

850-950 in Craig's queue... this week?! Please say yes haha.
This is where I am. A better idea of where you are in line is your order time though. Do you have the e-mail you fist got from the bank saying your credit card was accepted? I searched and searched my e-mail and then I finally searched my e-mail with my order number and found it. It isn't even from the OP team.

It seems that people are not posting here till their pandora has actually arrived, which is kind of sad because it had looked like not much happened last week. It's also sad that only maybe 1-2% of people who are getting emails now are posting here.

It seems that people are not posting here till their pandora has actually arrived, which is kind of sad because it had looked like not much happened last week. It's also sad that only maybe 1-2% of people who are getting emails now are posting here.

Well, I know from the German website, that only one out of 10 - 15 units shipped writes a post about it - whereas nearly every Premium Pandora user posts he got his.

It seems that some are not following the boards anymore and don't post they got it, whereas Premium Pandora users definately are more active here.

Over 1000 shipping in the next 4 weeks.
Woohoo! I have to be getting mine soon then!

Yep, it will likely clear all the oct/nov/dec orders and more.

thats Oct/Nov/Dec 2008 orders right ? So the rest of us will have to wait til April, probably May ? Sigh. I'm losing patience now.
I bet it won't be very long after those 4 weeks April is taken care of. I bet the orders start to thin out after that and as long as you ordered in 2009 you should be getting your's soon after that.

SQUEEEEEEL!!!!!!!

Code:
DHL SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION

Dear Grant Johnson

The following shipment has been sent by OpenPandora GmbH  via DHL on 01.03.2011.

You can track online the delivery status of your shipment with shipment number ******** or the shipment reference ***** using the following link:

***link*****

This notification was created by OpenPandora GmbH via DHL Intraship.

If you have any questions regarding the shipment date or the shipment´s content, please contact the sender of your shipment.

Notes from the sender:

Kind regards,

Your DHL Team

DHL Vertriebs GmbH & Co. OHG; Sitz Bonn; Registergericht Bonn; HRA ****

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Andrej Busch, Katja Herbst, Christian Herrlich, Ulrich Joritz, Dr. Joachim Wessels

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Wulf Schimmelmann

2011 (c) DHL - All rights reserved

Legal info: http://www.dhl.de/impressum

Data protection: http://www.dhl.de/datenschutz

This message was created automatically. Please do not reply to this email. The emails will not be checked.

order 2716

30 sep 08 21:08 GMT

THANK YOU ED!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Huh, I think maybe ED's queue is a little behind Craigix's queue. I'm a little let down every day I come home and check my e-mail:(

But I'm happy for you none the less!! Congrats.

Back