Your Most Wanted Ported Game On Pandora?

I've given up on Civ. When you approach the end stages, there are so many units on the map that if I leave it for a day or two, I'm completely out of the loop. I used to play full games during an entire day, but I just can't do that stuff any more.

Magnulus said:
I've given up on Civ. When you approach the end stages, there are so many units on the map that if I leave it for a day or two, I'm completely out of the loop. I used to play full games during an entire day, but I just can't do that stuff any more.
Yes, Civ is one of these games, where you can easily loose the overview. And I think I'm completely out of the game itself, haven't played FreeCiv since some years. But I want to start again, and with the Pandora it could be fun. AFAIK, the new FreeCiv versions have working diplomaticy with AI Opponents now, nice.
Civ needs a big Screen for good overview but maybe it will fit into the 800x480.
ED mentioned this game during developing the Pandora. I'm sure he had FreeCiv always in mind during the decission to use a Touchscreen for the Pandora :)

Now, maybe someone has to start with Porting and optimizing the game to ARM.
...Free Colonization to... ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
S.C.O.U.R.G.E. and Glest

http://www.scourgeweb.org

http://www.glest.org

s01.jpg

I'm totally addicted to Slither Link as well since I discovered the DS version a few weeks ago. Such a great logic puzzle game.
And actually I was considering developing one for the Pandora. :)

I would be beyond elated if somehow TripleA (Axis and Allies clone) got ported to Pandora. Also any text-based sports general manager (i.e. Front Office Football) sim would be thrilling. Otherwise, a nice Odyssey 2 w/keyboard support emu would be great. Oh and... :D

I'd be very happy if Jagged Alliance 2 was ported, that would be great, I'd say it's within specification too. Minimum:
Pentium 133 MHz, 32 MB RAM, Windows 95/98/NT4(SP3), SVGA video card, DirectX-compatible sound card, 4x CD-ROM drive, and 373 MB hard-disk space
And before anyone mentions no source code, there is source code available, you get it with the wildfire mod when you buy it, and it's free to use and release.

Titcher said:
And before anyone mentions no source code, there is source code available, you get it with the wildfire mod when you buy it, and it's free to use and release.
Damn! I forgot about that lol awesome!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this in another thread, but since Cave Story is almost a definite port, what are the chances of getting the resolution in widescreen?

Cave Story on PSP isn't scaled. I know cuz I've played it on my PSP. The view is actually wider, so in fact you see more horizontally than normal, which may or may not be a good thing from the game's design POV.

Back