Your Most Wanted Ported Game On Pandora?

How about someone makes a version of Me and My Katamari I love running over stuff on that game.

Other than that i would love to see Doom, Duke Nukem, and finally Quake 1&2.

#1 GameMaster said:
How about someone makes a version of Me and My Katamari I love running over stuff on that game.

Other than that i would love to see Doom, Duke Nukem, and finally Quake 1&2.
Besides the fact that Katamari wouldn't be a port, I would LOVE to see a Katamari clone. The dual analogs would be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the double analogues. A clone of Katamari. I could die happy if I could play Katamari on the go, so if someone wants to make it, I'll gladly go back into Blender and start making models for it.

One cool idea for it could be to have the objects be cardboard cut-out type things. Would lessen the modelling time and give it a distinct look from Katamari.

I would help with something if I knew anything about anything, lol. I could definitely help with character design or music. Assuming anyone feels like doing this, of course...

Another one: Moto Racer 2 on the psx! Would be cool enough just because of the track editor :D

still waiting for the open source interpretter to be completed (before people start sayng need the source code ;))

It's not a game but I hope someone ports Allegro to Pandora shortly after its release (and a decent devlopment environement).

As far as games go, I wouldn't mind seeing Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar ported since it's in the public domain with various engines to run it on. Any of the old Ultima games would rule on Pandora since it has a keyboard.

Chromium BSU. Should be an awesome tech demo and test of what the GL hardware can do. People love to watch this being played even though it gets boring fast...

Gabriel Knight,

By whatever means necessary....Loved the tone, and never finished it back in the day, so I'd imagine I would be pretty damn happy having another go at that....

And yeah, System Shock......

System Shock 2? Or is that too far of a stretch? (I know that the source probably isn't available, and PC emulation would probably be too slow). I have yet to get past the training due to the numerous bugs in both WINE and Vista, but it looks like it would be perfect for the Pandora.

imec said:
System Shock 2? Or is that too far of a stretch? (I know that the source probably isn't available, and PC emulation would probably be too slow). I have yet to get past the training due to the numerous bugs in both WINE and Vista, but it looks like it would be perfect for the Pandora.

System shock 2 would be very awesome. But probably our only chance there is someone reverse engineering the data and level file formats and making an interpreter. :unsure:

Not sure if its been said..... but

GemRB Port = Baldurs Gate I & II, Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale I & II = Awesome.

I'll no doubt end up doing it if nobody else wants to (and i somehow manage to get a Pandora). Its already been demonstrated on an N810.

Apart from that Wargus (warcraft 2) at its native resolution would also be quite awesome.

Adventus said:
Not sure if its been said..... but

GemRB Port = Baldurs Gate I & II, Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale I & II = Awesome.
Made me LOL I can tell you ;)

Check the very first post :)

Back