Your gaming hopes for 2015?

Garrett

Advanced Member
Mine are pretty predictable/unlikely.. that Zelda WiiU makes the most of it's open world /non-linear approach, that Witcher 3 kicks ass, that we get an upgraded version of TxK for PC SOON! & that Cyberpunk 2077 (not holding my breath for a 2015 release) is the best game ever made..

Last edited by a moderator:
- more DRM-free and flat priced games (probably only possible if nobody buys the rest anymore)

- better graphics drivers for Linux

- more Linux ports

- the end of Steam...ok, that's more like a wish

Last edited by a moderator:
With "Steam OS" it looks more like the beginning of even more Steam. ;)

Well, at least they have more and more Indie titles available and even an early access program (may it good or bad). I personaly hope to find more inspiration to start a new game, had not much drive to do so this year, I've stuck with D3 and some Minecraft plus tons of Let's Plays. ^^"

However, Indie titles like FACTORIO are looking very promising.

Learning about Dreamcast games via the magic of Pyra. :)

Also GTA5 on an upgraded gaming PC.

i want at least to hear news regarding Nintendo's next handheld console. i don't want to buy the new 3ds model b/c i know a successor to the 3ds is going to be out soon.

nobodys gonna mention oculus rift? well i hope the commercial version would be out in 2015 and i get my hands on it to finally try virtual gaming

Zelda for WiiU - I know it's coming, but will it actually arrive in 2015?

Metroid for WiiU

Animal Crossing WiiU

Paper Mario WiiU

Luigi's Mansion WiiU

Excite Truck WiiU

Pikmin 4 for WiiU

Fire Emblem for WiiU

Advance Wars for WiiU

etc. etc. etc.

I can dream... ;) :p

PS Vita 2 announcement.
Why?

The Vita hasn't exactly been pushed to the max yet - a new Vita would kill both systems at this point I fear. The amount of (non-indie) support the Vita gets is getting less and less - I can't see devs wanting to jump onto Vita 2 anytime soon.

Zelda for WiiU - I know it's coming, but will it actually arrive in 2015?

Metroid for WiiU

Animal Crossing WiiU

Paper Mario WiiU

Luigi's Mansion WiiU

Excite Truck WiiU

Pikmin 4 for WiiU

Fire Emblem for WiiU

Advance Wars for WiiU

etc. etc. etc.

I can dream... ;) :p
Real Mario Like Super Mario Sunshine

Splatoon

F-Zero

Star Fox

PS Vita 2 announcement.
Why?The Vita hasn't exactly been pushed to the max yet - a new Vita would kill both systems at this point I fear. The amount of (non-indie) support the Vita gets is getting less and less - I can't see devs wanting to jump onto Vita 2 anytime soon.
I just want Sony to announce that there will indeed be a Vita 2 in one form or another, whether it'll be in the future or the distant future.

- Pro Pinball: Timeshock! PC / Cabinet version

- Visual pinball 10 

A decent GTA for PSVITA:

To play the PSP GTAs is also great, but a new GTA made for it would be much greater..

Something like a San Andreas Storys, or in the Liberty City from IV (liked it to make chaos on liberty island:) )

Or someting like a First Person RPG Like Skyrim, for the Vita..

More likely:

NEW 3DS XL whit Monster Hunter 4 and Xenoblade,

Dragonbox Pyra

Openmorrowind, Doom 3 and Rigs if Rods for the Pyra

And to play the N64 games on Pyra, which ditnt run on Pandora: Concers Bad Fur Day, Blast Corps..

openmorrowind looks good but as i have the original goty edition on windows is there any point?

ok what i am looking forward to well morrowind,oblivion,skyrim, ?????? whats the next one and how soon... lol

and a PYRA!!!!got about half the money required squirreled away......

Well, for Openmorrowind, you will need the original Files..

But whe need someone wo can Port OpenMW

And i think Pitseb dit need some break as he dit a lot for the Pandora..

Skyrim wouldnd work on Pyra as long it isnt opensource..

Oh and Majoras Mask for 3ds ..

And mybe i will play Resident Evil Revelations on New 3ds XL to the End..

I just hope, the Pyra will get a succes..

Back