Yay, go me, time to re-do my system.

You made a logo to promote your new PC. Dude, that's pretty sad :p
Well, actually, the logo is for the article I'm writing on how to make a smaller, cheaper PC used just for playing and storing MP3's on a wireless home network from a remote PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except it's not necessarily used for playing game though, there's the difference.

It's an actual PC, fully expandable.

:sigh: Fine, if you people insist on calling it that. I don't get why you want to call it that since it has nothing to do with XBOX in any way. I just don't get why you people want to call it that....

Sorry, its just that i know quite a few people that did the same project, using an xbox running linux, cheap pc system really :)

We'll see. An MP3 server would surely be just a mobo, big HD, a little mem, wireless card... you wouldn't even need a monitor if you install remotely and shell into it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe you don't even need the video card (would a PC refuse to boot if it had no video card?) You could get these parts for perhaps £200-£250 if you shop around. An XBOX would cost about £120-£130 (from Amazon) and plays games to boot, but you don't have wireless LAN, and you'd need to shell out for a mod chip unless you use the Mechammer et al cracks.

Back