Xfce and file browser issue

tuki_cat

Hi all,

Got me Pandora today have been enjoying it so far but have found myself with an issue related to the Xfce and the file browser.

Ar first all was working fine, I couldn't get the wi-fi to work, but download hotfix 3, 4 and 5 and all was good. I also downloaded the community codec pack as well so I could get FUSE working.

Strangely I have now appear to have developed an issue with Xfce and the file browser. Where as before I have a nice desktop screen with a nice Pandora logo on it is now just black, some of the icons have disappeared, including the Pandora "start button". There also other hidden, mail and volume I think.

I also find that the file browser no longer accepts double clicks (but does on the desktop, just not in the file browser). Strange thing is I don't recall changing any setting, it also crashes sometimes.

Any ideas? or do I need a reflash?

Hi all,

Got me Pandora today have been enjoying it so far but have found myself with an issue related to the Xfce and the file browser.

Ar first all was working fine, I couldn't get the wi-fi to work, but download hotfix 3, 4 and 5 and all was good. I also downloaded the community codec pack as well so I could get FUSE working.

Strangely I have now appear to have developed an issue with Xfce and the file browser. Where as before I have a nice desktop screen with a nice Pandora logo on it is now just black, some of the icons have disappeared, including the Pandora "start button". There also other hidden, mail and volume I think.

I also find that the file browser no longer accepts double clicks (but does on the desktop, just not in the file browser). Strange thing is I don't recall changing any setting, it also crashes sometimes.

Any ideas? or do I need a reflash?

hi

you can find possible solutions in this thread -

Back