XBOXPS360 - The Dream Machine (console)

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
kotaku.com/...

A mod (in a PC case) with the best of both worlds! :wub:

dBMYzl.jpg

In the distant future, I would love for Nintendo, AMD, SONY, Microsoft, Intel, Google, Nvidia,

& Apple to team up and make one console called...

Utopia or maybe even...

Blasphemy

:eek:

P.S. Then again we already have a Dream Machine out now...it's called a Person Computer (PC).

Last edited by a moderator:
In the distant future, I would love for Nintendo, AMD, SONY, Microsoft, Intel, Google, Nvidia,

& Apple to team up and make one console.

Get rid of Apple and Nvidia; replace it with Sega and Atari. Then it would be (expensive and very unlikely) win.

the title is very missleading as its not an xbox360 or a ps3 its both. do you favour xbox over ps?

I think if the said companies united, they would build something more like 'unremoveable DRM enforcing anal probe' rather than an utopian gaming console, and the damn thing would have built-in GPS to track you, upload all your personal information to some public FTP for anyone to abuse and it would have direct access to your credit card so that it could charge you for using copyright protected materials every time it hears you singing in shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insane bastard Child. Don't be surprised if MS or Sony don't come knocking...lol

Back