xbox joypad 2 pc hack HELP!

angrypants

GP OG
Hey so I hacked a xbox joypad to work on a pc and its working great I even got force feedback working. I just have one problem the analog sticks don't work and I really want to play halo properly. Does anyone know of any drivers that will allow them to work or anything else that might come in handy.

Ok so I found some other drivers that got the analog sticks working. This is the best control for the pc I have found so far is amazing. Halo is awesome playing it with a real xbox control on the pc. Now that I got these new drivers the force feedback no longer works. Is there a driver that has support for all buttons and the two analog sticks as well as force feed back. Basicly if anyone has any drivers that are worth checking out please post them here. I think the drivers I have now rock but I would like to try some others out.

You could try Lik-Sang if you havent already. They sell joypad convertors, and you can usually download the drivers without having to buy one. Not sure if the feedback feature works, but is always worth a try

mccyril

you havent "hacked" the joypad at all as it was meant to be used for a pc by using the xbox joy-pc you have saved money but it hasnt been "hacked",and whats the point in using a emulator for the pc of the xbox,sorry but this post isw lame.

you havent "hacked" the joypad at all as it was meant to be used for a pc by using the xbox joy-pc you have saved money but it hasnt been "hacked",and whats the point in using a emulator for the pc of the xbox,sorry but this post isw lame.
Hes not using an Emulator silly :D :p.

Hes playing the PC Version of HALO :p B) (Well I hope he is hehe..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think he is using an emulator, Since you can get Halo for the PC. And most PC joypads are really crap. So, good luck in getting it to work properly angrypants
So it is not as lame as it sounds. Anyway what is wrong with using an emulator, GP owners use them all the time
I have a PSX/N64 pad convertor, and it is the dogs nads

/Edit: Doh, Steve-o beat me to it

i never said i have a problem with emulators i defrinatley do not i have many,i just was saying really therees no point in using halo for the pc and going to the bother of editting(not hacking :p ) the control,if he has an xbox comntroller he muist have an xbox so why doesnt he buy a modchip i can show you one that you can sw ap data,so why shudnt he get the halo(pc version) then go to D: or E: and find the xtra levels? :)

hey and also pc cojtlrol pads arent shit i got a real good one from argos in the uk for £19.99 ,thats about $25 i think it is just like a ps2 one and perfect for xbox emu! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fair play B)
I did say most of them, though i agree there are 1 or 2 that are ok

I work for Argos, well their home delivery part anyway (Shity, underpaid job, but it pays for my computer addiction. Oh yeah, and the bills

Back