Xbox 360 Portable = Gp2x

The video was amusing, but the comments make you cry in laughter.

"It's a gp2x"
"Is it a GBA or modded iPod?"

LOL_Hair.gif

It looks like the GP2X is a master of disguise. :lol:

driftinsti said:
that kinda looks like a wonder swan
abci23billionmillion said:
its like the pop station
bronco30007 said:
it looks strangly like a psp...
FGTYFVYOFFYVUTFUFUYF said:
that could be a ngage
gwarriorfromhell said:
lol it's a fucking neo geo pocket, lol
ThundaHammer said:
thats a Tapewave zodiac you retard
elchilis said:
modified game gear..
theflonert said:
This is fake i know, i bet you bought a portable dvd player and just changed the buttons or something xD
davefan12 said:
.....for those who dont know it a zune with modded xbox buttons and somthing on the one side.
oldskoolpozer said:
isn't that a SEGA Nomad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurkio said:
It looks like the GP2X is a master of disguise. :lol:

driftinsti said:
that kinda looks like a wonder swan
abci23billionmillion said:
its like the pop station
bronco30007 said:
it looks strangly like a psp...
FGTYFVYOFFYVUTFUFUYF said:
that could be a ngage
gwarriorfromhell said:
lol it's a fucking neo geo pocket, lol
ThundaHammer said:
thats a Tapewave zodiac you retard
elchilis said:
modified game gear..
theflonert said:
This is fake i know, i bet you bought a portable dvd player and just changed the buttons or something xD
davefan12 said:
.....for those who dont know it a zune with modded xbox buttons and somthing on the one side.
oldskoolpozer said:
isn't that a SEGA Nomad?

Its like Hannable smith from the A Team. He puts on a stupid wig and you can clearly see its him but no-one recognizes him.

Put coloured buttons on the GP2X you can clearly see its a GP2X but no-one recognizes it

Its like Hannable smith from the A Team. He puts on a stupid wig and you can clearly see its him but no-one recognizes him.

Or like Superman: Put some glasses on or off, and, poooof, you're somebody else :D

But... wait, it's not exactly like that - they do even TELL it's a gp2x and STILL nobody recognizes it :D

EvilDragon said:

Or like Superman: Put some glasses on or off, and, poooof, you're somebody else :D

But... wait, it's not exactly like that - they do even TELL it's a gp2x and STILL nobody recognizes it :D

to be honest I was just watching the A-Team at the time and wanted to talk about it in some way :D

Wezwee said:
naples39 said:
craigix said:
Reading though those comments also makes me worry about the xbox360 userbase. Are they really all under 12?
No, it's not indicative of the xbox userbase, but it is indicative of the youtube comment space userbase.

Heheh you're both correct, :p
there's two things that annoy me most in the world, and that's;

- Youtube "poop" videos
- XBox Live "squeakers"

Great video though, but I reckon a GP32 would have looked more authentic :)

why!!!!!! why does it make that fucking annoy noise it really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

but yeah

this guy either thinks hes funny or made a complete tit of himself and the people that commented lol

Back