Xbox 360 Portable = Gp2x

basicmark

Still Fresh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hz21kvH1Gg...feature=related

Wow, I never knew my GP2X could do that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to profit from the GP2X's obscurity! "It's so obvious it's a PSP with added sides!"

Hilarious. :lol:

I think it looked very authentic. :rolleyes:

"It was a scetchy video start to finish. I happen to know that was a neo-geo modded in someway." He maybe on to something. :rolleyes:

Trooper

LOL i found another one but its with the Zodiac---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQF1y-6wvU&feature=related

The guy photoshopped a second analogue on and photoshopped bigger R and L buttons which makes you wonder why he wouldn't just draw something more believable from scratch since he was using photoshop anyway.

great comment on the vid by an uuuuuber hacker: "hmmm..man i am gonna hack if if they actually make it and they make hacking stuff"

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Alex. said:
Way to profit from the GP2X's obscurity! "It's so obvious it's a PSP with added sides!"
I almost spit water I was drinking when I read that :lol:

1. I smashed the ice cream I was eating into my face from laughing when I read that.

Samba Pa Ti said:
if you look carefully you can see that the gp2x logo on the console has been removed with a blur effect like they use to hide peoples faces....
2. If you look closely when that blue screen of death or whatever comes up it has a mouse pointer moving around in the bottom right, lol.

Heh... the 360's "blade" dashboard would be pretty cool to have on the GP2X. ;)

Regardless, the comments for this video are hilarious:

dbz3107 said:
Yeah it is pretty funny. I think its cool that he could put something together like this. It might 'someday' be a game console.
:rolleyes:

The best thing is the comments. Some people are really upset by this video.

They should learn to take a joke

What I love about the comments on that video is that people keep saying it is a GP2X yet the little kiddies who keep posting just don't seem to understand and keep asking what it is.

Reading though those comments also makes me worry about the xbox360 userbase. Are they really all under 12?

craigix said:
Reading though those comments also makes me worry about the xbox360 userbase. Are they really all under 12?
No, it's not indicative of the xbox userbase, but it is indicative of the youtube comment space userbase.

shut the fuck up u just a budhead with this, Microsoft is planing a system like this but there isn't a offical relase date & I don' belive that the UK do something like this, cause MS are in Cali & Cali isn't in Greatbritan U awful Gay. Than the scene where u play Halo u don't move ur thumb sync 2 the guy from halo, if u know what I mean. like other people said u just put a vid input connector 2 this crap.
So c'mon do ur self and all of us a favor and delet this stupied video damn this realy sux

Best. Comment. Ever.

Budhead.

The video's poster even stated in the description, "(This isn't real)" -- how dumb are these people?!

naples39 said:
craigix said:
No, it's not indicative of the xbox userbase, but it is indicative of the youtube comment space userbase.

Heheh you're both correct, :p
there's two things that annoy me most in the world, and that's;

- Youtube "poop" videos
- XBox Live "squeakers"

Great video though, but I reckon a GP32 would have looked more authentic :)

Back