Wts: 4000 Xbox Live Points, Us Accounts Only

___

Advanced Member
Heya guys. I recently bought a coupon for 4000 xbox points on ebay.com. I didn't know these would work on US accounts only though and since I am in Germany, I can't use these now.

So I'd like to sell 'em as fast as possible. I paid 33,95$ and I am asking about 30$ American. Please take these off my hands, it's a steal!

4000 xbox points! Imagine all the arcade hits you could buy or how much music/movies or whatever. The code came by email and if I receive payment, I will immediately send the code to the buyer either by email or pm on this board.

I think I might want to take those off your hands, if what you're saying is true then this is a great deal.
Edit: What form of payment is okay for you?

Okay, I am going to be gone for the night but I'll check this thread the next morning as soon as I can.

When you say that they only work in the US, do you know if that's the region (which probably includes Canada) or if it's just the country? Cause I'll take them at $30 if they work in Canada.

Ravnos said:
When you say that they only work in the US, do you know if that's the region (which probably includes Canada) or if it's just the country? Cause I'll take them at $30 if they work in Canada.
Nope they're US only; I made that mistake already :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back