Wtf !!!!!111????////////////////

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Dear mods, etc.

What the hell is going on?? :eek:
Why on earth did you close/lock my recent threads/topics and 1 poll?? :unsure:

I know I made like....10 of them in one go, but if you look properly THEY were all informative and decent topics....You know! Useful for some and worthy of a discussion! :ph34r:
I have been on these boards for virtually 7 months now and this is 1 of 2 forums I am happy to log onto every freakin’ day! B)
I am a SONY fanboy through and through, but I still have much love for GP2X and XGP you know!
Anyway, getting back to what I was saying....well, DID YOU KNOW!!!! That…Now people will read my thread and say something like..."Oh cool!" or "that's interesting, la la la la la" and then realize they cannot even reply to the damn thread. :blink:

What one or some of you powerful mods, etc need to realize is that a forum is used to start discussion and also with this particular forum (like many other), it's not just about GP2X and XGP (or what that particular forum specializes in)....it's about other Off-Topic discussions ok! :angry:

Ask anyone if they found my very recent threads and 1 poll offensive or indecent and they'll probably tell you "NO"

To close, it's probably too late to change your mind and open some of my closed/locked threads, but I just want one or some of you powerful men to realize I like to bring life into forums not offend anyone. I’m just a happy-go-lucky dude al-in-all.

Regards,
Mel aka SONY :wub:

I was just a bit puzzled that one of the posts was locked as I was about to reply to it. What bugged me was there was no explanation as to why it was locked.

I agree there was perhaps too many threads started... but surely a quiet PM would have been the best way to deal with that sort of thing, rather than going "on a mission" to lock all the topics without explanation?

I agree...

and all I wanted to do was bring more life into these boards before E3 hits. *cries*

I don't ever want to leave these boards, but sometimes I get depressed over... *cries*

and then..

*builds bridge*

You were spamming.
If you have something like "hey that´s cool, gotta show it to my fellow forumers" then you can post it in the chatterbox, but not make about 10 new threads that occupy the half of the first offtopic page.

Stop whining and consider yourself lucky you haven´t been suspended.

You could have just made them all one thread, which would have made you look less retarded.

Also, the title of this thread is retarded, and no doubt it will be locked shortly.

I don't care how great your threads are; you should never post 10 of them in a row. Besides, a lot of them really weren't worth their own thread. The locking is to discourage you and other people who may follow your lead from spamming again. Sorry!

Uh...wait a second..*peruses off-topic section*. That's even worse than my spamming posting spree! 10 polls in a row is overboard.

Whao...

Hey! Be nice! It's not very nice when you tell people to leave...if you really wan't him gone for a while, just report him to an admin, you don't have to rub salt in the wound! Thus, he get's banned for a while? Does that please you?

STFU Spam.

Sony: Understand i do want you as a fan.
I just don't want you to do some crazy shit.
I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago
that made me sick.

umm...Sorry, I got carried away.

Sony: Understand we do want you here, but you need to cool it a tad.

sam fisher posted on Apr 27 2006 at 05:46 PM said:
We don't want you here! We have been trying to get rid of you for months. No offence, actually big offence, all you do is spam!

Spam=sam fisher...

Right...so...right...(had to say that, forgot that post, but it's ignotus's)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry loubear, i also noticed the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back