WTB Pandora LCD Cable

TSBroich

Hi!

I'm looking to get a Pandora LCD cable with speakers soldered on. I bought a Rebirth Pandora on eBay that had a broken LCD cable, so need to replace that.

I'd like to pay $30 USD plus shipping to the United States. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TSBroich

That Situation remind me this old Twitter News.

But he musted make Place for Pyra Parts @ this Time.

Maybe @Linux-SWAT can ship some Case to you..maybe he have Spare Parts because he repaired some Pandoras in the Past in his Shop.

Given that I'm currently searching for one in 2022, that definitely makes me a little sad. haha. I'd have bought those casings in bulk when they were in stock had I known they would become unicorns today.

LoopStar

I have a spare case here. It has never been used and spent the last few years in a box. It's missing the screws and the stylus, though.And i think you'll also need to re-use the hinge mechanism from our old pandora. It was bought to replace the case of my old silver Pandora, However I managed to destroy the flex cable that connects the screen when I wanted to remove the parts from the old case. so be aware that replacing the case isn't easy to do and that you might end up with a dead Pandora. I'm located in Germany, so unfortunately shipping will not be cheap (e.g. 15,98€ uninsured with DHL). You can pm me if you're still interested.

IMG_7130.JPG

TSBroich

I have a spare case here. It has never been used and spent the last few years in a box. It's missing the screws and the stylus, though.And i think you'll also need to re-use the hinge mechanism from our old pandora. It was bought to replace the case of my old silver Pandora, However I managed to destroy the flex cable that connects the screen when I wanted to remove the parts from the old case. so be aware that replacing the case isn't easy to do and that you might end up with a dead Pandora. I'm located in Germany, so unfortunately shipping will not be cheap (e.g. 15,98€ uninsured with DHL). You can pm me if you're still interested.

View attachment 38034

DM sent!

HelenF

Very Active Member
That Situation remind me this old Twitter News.

But he musted make Place for Pyra Parts @ this Time.

Code:
https://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717/status/551484476409511936

Yeah, surely somebody in Germany would have taken them if they'd been offered :(

Quite a long time before that, as a UK person I vaguely considered trying to relieve Craig of his cases when he said he was about to dump them, but ED said he had plenty at the time. Hindsight is a fine thing!

TSBroich

Yeah, surely somebody in Germany would have taken them if they'd been offered :(

Quite a long time before that, as a UK person I vaguely considered trying to relieve Craig of his cases when he said he was about to dump them, but ED said he had plenty at the time. Hindsight is a fine thing!
Had I known I'd be buying a Pandora, and looking for parts in the current times, I'd have bought those in bulk. lol

b_o_b

Advanced Member
Had I known I'd be buying a Pandora, and looking for parts in the current times, I'd have bought those in bulk. lol

Indeed, I wish I could go back in time and do some shopping :) Most of the spare products for the Pandora are gone.
Still Pandora batteries available for a very low price €2.54. I am sure we will see someone in the future having regretted buying a couple of them now.

TSBroich

Indeed, I wish I could go back in time and do some shopping :) Most of the spare products for the Pandora are gone.
Still Pandora batteries available for a very low price €2.54. I am sure we will see someone in the future having regretted buying a couple of them now.
Got really lucky this past week, in that I ended up damaging my LCD cable when recasing my Pandora (green tinted screen, then no picture), and when I went to the ED’s shop, they had ONE Pandora LCD cable left.

So I basically have one more chance to get this right. Otherwise, I have to buy entire Pandoras just to harvest parts from, which is honestly not a bad idea. I love this handheld so much, and want to keep parts on hand.