Selling My Gp2X F-100

phantomaniac

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Reposted from general talk GP2X board:

I've decided to sell my faithful GP2X F-100 as I don't have the time to use it anymore. Figured I'd check here to see if anyone was interested before I put it up on EBay.

This unit is fairly special: it's fully stable at 300Mhz! I can provide picture proof if requested. Reference this thread.

Also included are one 512Mb and one 2Gb SD cards. The rechargeable batteries I have don't hold much of a charge anymore so I won't bother including those. I may be able to scrounge up a mini-USB cable if you need one.

I live in the US so I'm not inclined to ship internationally, but a good offer may change my mind.

Cheers!

phantomaniac said:
Reposted from general talk GP2X board:

I've decided to sell my faithful GP2X F-100 as I don't have the time to use it anymore. Figured I'd check here to see if anyone was interested before I put it up on EBay.

This unit is fairly special: it's fully stable at 300Mhz! I can provide picture proof if requested. Reference this thread.

Also included are one 512Mb and one 2Gb SD cards. The rechargeable batteries I have don't hold much of a charge anymore so I won't bother including those. I may be able to scrounge up a mini-USB cable if you need one.

I live in the US so I'm not inclined to ship internationally, but a good offer may change my mind.

Cheers!

i'm interested, how much are you thinking for it? do you have any pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back