First ever revolutionary N64 Vulkan emulator coming soon – only for libretro (paraLLEl)

Not sure what this has to do with the Pyra, and this board is a Pyra board. The Pyra's GPU won't run Vulkan code as far as I remember. But the latest builds of Mupen have started to move away from HLE too, at least judging by plugin filenames.

But still, interesting news, thanks. If a mod could move this to Everything Else that'd probably be tickety boo.

Not sure what this has to do with the Pyra, and this board is a Pyra board. The Pyra's GPU won't run Vulkan code as far as I remember. But the latest builds of Mupen have started to move away from HLE too, at least judging by plugin filenames.

But still, interesting news, thanks. If a mod could move this to Everything Else that'd probably be tickety boo.

Pyra is very much centered around emu and this is pretty emu-centered article.

Also, they intendo to port the plugin to OpenGL 4.3 (which Pyra won't run either, to be fair).

Anyway, I need to learn to better choose which boards are designed to which threads. >.<

Reactions: ___
Pyra is very much centered around emu and this is pretty emu-centered article.

Also, they Nintendo to port the plugin to OpenGL 4.3 (which Pyra won't run either, to be fair).

Anyway, I need to learn to better choose which boards are designed to which threads. >.<
fixed that for ya.... sorry but that was an awesome typo in context^^

fixed that for ya.... sorry but that was an awesome typo in context^^
News: Nintendo is making all the firmwares, games and hardware open source, releases its own free emulators on the market and is selling roms without DRM.

superwink.jpg

Back