Would Anyone Like To Buy A Commadore 64/amiga 500

angrypants

GP OG
I went to the thrift shop today and to my suprize I came across a commadore 64 with disk drive and an amiga 500 in their original boxes with much of the original documentation and all. I looked around and also found tons of games to go with them so I bought that stuff too. The systems are both in really amazing shape concidering their age and I'm suprized that they came with the original boxes and all. I have played around with the c64 and it seems to be in pretty nice working order. Bother where apparently owned by the same people and did a nice job of maintaining them from what I can tell. There is even a receipt from when the c64 was teken to a shop awhile back to be repaired. I will play around with both of these a bit if I hold on to them but if anyone is interested in ether one or both by all means I would be willing to let them go. If you really want one of these systems it would be tough to find one in this kind of condition so make me and offer. If you are interested I can post pictures and a better desctiption of the hardware and software later on.

Back