Worlds Smallest Cocktail Arcade (Maybe)

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Just finished building a micro sized cocktail arcade using a hacked Wii Remote. It runs using mame4all on a ipod touch/iphone or Android smartphone. Thought Id share the retro love with my fellow Pandorians before I put the build up on BYOAC.

Check it below and let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5gXQ_GwUryU?feature=oembed

Wow I have never wanted something so bad in my life. Godamn you!!! :) I WANT IT!!

That is fucking cool! ;)

Excellent work. Please, let me know when you plan to mass produce any of your creations. I think I would buy everyone. :lol:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone.

Im now thinking of what I should do for my next project, so if you have any ideas let me know.

Pandora cabinet. :p

Sorry for not posting anything more constructive than that! There's just nothing I can say about this one that I didn't say about your previous one - it's "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!" cute and really well-built. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora is a tough assignment to make something without modding it. It's width makes it difficult to put into a cab that doesnt look awkward. I have thought about possible designs for a while but cant think of something that wouldn't be a bit weird looking. Maybe I'll think about it a bit more, something half decent surely is possible.

Back