Steampunk Pinball

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Just finished building a Scale sized working Steampunk Pinball machine which I have done a video on below:

Basically its made using 3mm mdf, varnished cedar stained siding, Aluminium and Brass sheeting, micro buttons, Blutrol, hacked bluetooth keyboard and my iPod Touch. It runs Pinball HD, Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball. The pinball table measures 7.2 cm wide x 12.1 cm deep and the machine stands 18 cm tall.

I will also load up a build slide show on youtube at some point in time for those interested in making one themselves

Anyway, let me know what you guys think

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IJkZzbiNKLw?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
its neither copper painted, nor from the 80's

It Would do well on eBay, though :)

Very impressive work :D

Also, stop bitin your fingernails :D

I like Pinball. ^^

You seem to build alot of these tiny little Machines, very impressive. :) And now a Full Size Steampunk Pinball Machine please... :D

I like Pinball. ^^

You seem to build alot of these tiny little Machines, very impressive. :) And now a Full Size Steampunk Pinball Machine please... :D

I build a bartop arcade, and will turn it into a full sized arcade, its an expensive hobby tho :)

Most expensive in a ful pinball would be the two screens, i want to build a version with a 22 inch widescreen instead, which is the size of a bartop pinball.

I like Pinball. ^^

I build a bartop arcade, and will turn it into a full sized arcade, its an expensive hobby tho :)

Most expensive in a ful pinball would be the two screens, i want to build a version with a 22 inch widescreen instead, which is the size of a bartop pinball.
The guy from the german "Wolfsoft" Shop was crazy enough to build such an Monster Pinball Emulator Machine out of 3 (!) Flat Screens. :D

http://www.wolfsoft.de/shop/product_info.php/products_id/14796

Just the price drops the fun alot imho. ^^""

Thanks guys, appreciate all the comments.

I also made a build slideshow. I have added it to my original post above

that is very nice build mate, looks the nuts in steampunk too, impressive

Absolutely , 250 percent boss .

Not like a boss , IS a boss .

Back