Mini Arcade Machine Built from scratch

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
As mentioned in one of my earlier posts I have been building a mini arcade machine which I have now finished - yeahh

I have posted some videos below - Note Sound is out of synch with the video for some reason - happened after editing/rotating the video - Also excuse the geeky video production and the Alien Finger in the first video (lol).

I built it using 12mm MDF , paint was White Knight enamel spray, Artwork was printed on gloss Decal paper using my Canon MP980 printer, Plug and Play game system was hacked and arcade buttons were added, 7 inch lcd screen was used with real/decent speakers added in to replace the standard ones, DC power supplies were added and wired in also. If anyone wants further details, feel free to PM me. I also have photos of the mini cab being built.

vid 1

vid 2

vid 3

vid 4

Looks quality mate, looks like you done a good job on it

Thats awesome, better than mine turned out :D

I'd love to see the build pics too.

That cabinet is not only incredibly well-made, but also rather cute as well. :lol: I like it!

Like hitbyambulance, I'd love to see some photographs, too, please, if that's ok.

Ok, I have finally got around to loading some photos of the cab being built which can be found Here

Thanks Jourdy288 for the Modretro heads up, never knew about it before. Just looked now and there seems to be some awesome creations people have made.

It's something I've wanted to do for ages but never got around to, mainly because I'm useless at cutting wood, I'm a huge fan of arcade cabinets and pinball, so if I never did an arcade cabinet I was going to get myself 2 flat screens and make a digital pinball table, I'd go out and make it this weekend but I'm waiting for my visa to move to america before i build anything substantial.

Good work though :)

Back