Working Games List Uae4all

gwood1234

Still Fresh
Here's a complete list of all the Amiga games I have tried successfully on my GP2X, all running 100% with full sound and no obvious glitches. I used UAE4ALL 7.2a with all options left as default.

All we need now is a 'SAVE STATE' feature and this would be one of the best emulators for the GP2X!

After The War

Alien Breed

Alien Breed 2

Another World

Apidya

Axels Magic Hammer

Back To The Future 2

Bar Games

Barbarian

Battle Squadron

Bedroom Olympiad

Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure

Bills Tomato Game

Bomber Bob

Carvup

Cloud Kingdom

Disposable Hero

Dogs of War

Dyna Blaster

Fright Night

Garfield

Hammerfist

IK+

Impossamole

Ivan 'Ironman' Stewart's Super Off Road

Jumping Jackson

Kid Gloves

Killing Gameshow

License To Kill

Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge

Magic Pockets

Menace

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Navy Moves

Nebulus

Ninja Warriors

North & South

Party Games

Persian Gulf Inferno

Pink Panther

PP Hammer

Prince Of Persia

Rick Dangerous

Rick Dangerous 2

Rod Land

Rolling Ronny

Shadow Of The Beast

Shadow Of The Beast 2

Speedball

Speedball 2

Spy Who Loved Me

Super Cars II

Targhan

Technocop

Treasure Island Dizzy

Turrican

Turrican II

Viz

Vroom

Wings

Wings Of Fury

X-Out

Xmas Lemmings

Z-Out

gwood1234 said:
Here's a complete list of all the Amiga games I have tried successfully on my GP2X, all running 100% with full sound and no obvious glitches. I used UAE4ALL 7.2a with all options left as default.

All we need now is a 'SAVE STATE' feature and this would be one of the best emulators for the GP2X!
theres more important things than save state needed. Such as Ham mode being reimplemented.
As I understand it theres no1 working on this emulator now so none of these features look likely to happen any time soon

Last edited by a moderator:
foleyjo said:
gwood1234 said:

theres more important things than save state needed. Such as Ham mode being reimplemented.
As I understand it theres no1 working on this emulator now so none of these features look likely to happen any time soon

Save State support would apply awesomeness though. It is amazing how far the emulator has come though... The Amiga is a bit of a beast to emulate...

OT: foleyjo, I just noticed your avatar does the same thing as that Spinning ballerina silhouette. It rotates one way or the other, or swings side to side... (I hope you saw that thread and know what I'm talking about...)

I know what you mean about the HAM mode as a couple of games don't display their title screens properly, but as they still play brilliantly I don't mind. Save state is a must though as there's nothing more frustrating than getting to level 4 on Turrican 2 and having to get off the train to go to work!

Lot of games on the list play great on OutcaST (atari ST emulator). Save state would be great for UAE4all though.

You can add The Settlers to your list.
I played it for 12 hours non stop, Ok, It doesn`t run at full speed and the mouse pointer
can be a bit awkward to control (Mainly down to the GP2x`s stock stick).

It did eventually crash after the 12 hours, But as said, If save states were a possibility, Then no one would need to play for that long.

Trooper

OT: foleyjo, I just noticed your avatar does the same thing as that Spinning ballerina silhouette. It rotates one way or the other, or swings side to side... (I hope you saw that thread and know what I'm talking about...)

Hmm I never noticed that before but now you mentioned it I can see it.

Back