Word Disassociation

Status
Not open for further replies.
keyboard

Edit: Are we allowed to reply to ourselves?
I could spend 5 minutes pronounce myself winner and leave.

spleen

Incidentally surely one should only be able to draw comparrisons between the last two posts, otherwise we could be here forever. Indeed it is supposed to be a (virtual) buzzer round it seems silly to draw associations with words way back in the thread.

Shit stain

WrongEyedJesus posted on Dec 15 2005 at 01:29 PM said:
Incidentally surely one should only be able to draw comparrisons between the last two posts, otherwise we could be here forever. Indeed it is supposed to be a (virtual) buzzer round it seems silly to draw associations with words way back in the thread.

Well I'm sorry. This was the first chance I've had to see those words since I logged off yesterday...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah... you can definitely respond on links made earlier - although it strikes me that people are less likely to. However, I'd definitely appreciate either a link-back quote or a name so I know where to deduct the respective points (most people have been doing this anyway).

Anyways, next word:

bipedal mammoth

Tobriand posted on Dec 15 2005 at 01:32 PM said:
Nah... you can definitely respond on links made earlier - although it strikes me that people are less likely to. However, I'd definitely appreciate either a link-back quote or a name so I know where to deduct the respective points (most people have been doing this anyway).

Anyways, next word:

bipedal mammoth

A bipedal mammoth would surely shed hair which could be described as lint

WrongEyedJesus posted on Dec 15 2005 at 06:21 AM said:
Surely you could look at a shit stain with a spectrum analyser?

Lint

Surely you could look at lint through a spectrum analyzer?

next word: edit

Rayek posted on Dec 15 2005 at 01:58 PM said:
WrongEyedJesus posted on Dec 15 2005 at 06:21 AM said:
Surely you could look at a shit stain with a spectrum analyser?

Lint

Surely you could look at lint through a spectrum analyzer?

next word: edit

Apparently not, but it also negates my challenge, so we are quits really, I was thinking of a spectrometer. any road up:

ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back