Wooohoooo! I Got My Pandora!

sinoth said:
Anyone from the US have their Pandora yet? The airmail delay is killing me xD
Should be tommorow for me, if UPS doesn't fuck up! :p

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the day, I chose Airmail... I fully intended to upgrade shipping methods, but I kept forgetting to do it. Now, I must wait... more.

torpor said:
craigix: is it right that there is no serial number listed when I type "cat /proc/cpuinfo"? I seem to remember (dimly) a year or two ago about there being a thread on this, that you didn't want to enable CPU-based ID's, and if that is the case can you just confirm it?
no it's not exported to userspace at the moment.

A few of us Canadians got ours too :)

torpor -- shift on the left I find useful, but note that the left-shoudler is mapped ti 'right shift' iirc, so you can use that as well. (And in xfce, the default for drag-window has been changed to shift instead of alt, which can be pretty handy.)

I find I can type pretty darned good on the thing, but depends on how I'm holding it which depend on orientation etc :) The spacebar really threrw me for a couple hours though :) (I really like the fn-tab-swoosh move.. its really natural to hit Tab, so tab expansion is win :)

jeff

skeezix said:

If you don't mind me asking, what was the timestamp on your original order confirmation, and from whom did you receive your confirmation back? My confirmation came in on 30 Sep 2008 15:39:42.0220 (UTC), from ProtX, and I re-sent my payment on Jan 31, 2009. I'm waiting with great anticipation for my shipping confirmation!

torpor said:
seq24, some trackers, a little mini-synth, and my custom sequencer are all going to get some Pandora run-time love this weekend .. ;)

you legend. maybe i can finally put korg ds10 down!

torpor said:
No sweat Gruso, I'm on it! Got a very busy couple of days in front of me at work, and then I'm spending as much time over the weekend getting things ready .. seq24, some trackers, a little mini-synth, and my custom sequencer are all going to get some Pandora run-time love this weekend .. ;)

*Sqeeeeeeeeee!!!!*

This is excellently excellent!

sverm said:
skeezix said:

If you don't mind me asking, what was the timestamp on your original order confirmation, and from whom did you receive your confirmation back? My confirmation came in on 30 Sep 2008 15:39:42.0220 (UTC), from ProtX, and I re-sent my payment on Jan 31, 2009. I'm waiting with great anticipation for my shipping confirmation!
I only know that my Paypal transaction went through at 15:40:00 UTC, so I'm interested in when you might get that mail too. :p

Another note for the people still waiting, I had my order confirmation at 14:26:06 UTC and haven't had "the email" yet. The Tension is building

Nuron_V said:
Another note for the people still waiting, I had my order confirmation at 14:26:06 UTC and haven't had "the email" yet. The Tension is building

haha I know the feeling, no shipping confirmation either. I received my order confirmation a few mins before yours and I'm now in the habit of checking the porch floor for missed delivery notes just in case..!

Moxie said:
torpor said:
No sweat Gruso, I'm on it! Got a very busy couple of days in front of me at work, and then I'm spending as much time over the weekend getting things ready .. seq24, some trackers, a little mini-synth, and my custom sequencer are all going to get some Pandora run-time love this weekend .. ;)

*Sqeeeeeeeeee!!!!*

This is excellently excellent!

double *Sqeeeeeeeeee!!!!* :)

Got mine today, it arrived at my parents yesterday so I had to get it forwarded here.

First things first, I'm an idiot! I can't find any SD cards!!

Secondly, Midori has crashed a couple of times when trying to access the Pandora apps site (haven't tried anything else), the page also doesn't load properly and is not as pandora friendly as I'd expected.

Time to play with it some more.

Geuben said:
Got mine today, it arrived at my parents yesterday so I had to get it forwarded here.

First things first, I'm an idiot! I can't find any SD cards!!

Secondly, Midori has crashed a couple of times when trying to access the Pandora apps site (haven't tried anything else), the page also doesn't load properly and is not as pandora friendly as I'd expected.

Time to play with it some more.

Get Fennec :)

craigix said:
Get Fennec :)

I need to find an SD card first! aghh, how could I be so unprepared!

FOUND THEM! I blatently put them in that little box to keep the safe and forgot.

Back