Wohoo I'm On The List !

Lazrhog said:
OK, so I am now officially on the first batch pre-order list.

This means I will have ports of Neverball, Neverputt, and my iPhone games MiZoo and iPlutoid in the works for the Pandora :)

Which means, not sold out, like some believers said 8 months ago, 6 months ago, 4 months ago, etc. It's funny when you keep pointing this out, they keep pretending they didn't argue you about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazrhog said:
Aimless_E said:
I hope you plan to sell your iphone apps on the pandora store. Having games like these well really help the community.

No plans to 'sell' anything at the moment :)

Dude you are awesome. I got the trial of iPlutoid on my iPhone earlier, and I'll be buying it later on. Absolutely brilliant game, which I reckon will be fantastic with the Pandora's nubs.

I've ordered mine, and my payment has been confirmed. Can anyone tell me how I can find out if I'm on the 1'st batch list? Will I get an email telling me? Thanks :)

Wade-newb said:
I've ordered mine, and my payment has been confirmed. Can anyone tell me how I can find out if I'm on the 1'st batch list? Will I get an email telling me? Thanks :)
You are a first batcher, there is no second batch, yet ;)

I have made myself a present...
I have just ordered also my first batch Pandora... :pandora2ut4: and hope to receive it just in time for my birthday ( 01 March ) or (much better) before.. ;)

Finger crossed !!

I like iPlutoid a lot, its a very nice game I purchased right away, but I will really be looking forward to playing it with nubs. Tilt-gaming kinda sucks, and as a shooter fan ..

After two long years of saving, disappointment, my mom thinking that its vaporware, and a long list of other grievances,

I've finally preordered. Now to wait. March is an good date to hope for, I do believe, though maybe for starting, and not the end of the 4000.

Ollonk said:
After two long years of saving, disappointment, my mom thinking that its vaporware, and a long list of other grievances,

I've finally preordered. Now to wait. March is an good date to hope for, I do believe, though maybe for starting, and not the end of the 4000.

Pffft, you call that waiting, hah.

mali said:
Wade-newb said:
You are a first batcher, there is no second batch, yet ;)

Woo! :D

Thanks so much :) I wonder how many other people in South Africa know about the Pandora...

Maybe I'll be the only one! Major win!

I ordered mine at the beginning of the month as well. I thought they were sold out (as it said so on the web page) but figured I would send an e-mail to give it a shot anyway. Woo!

I wasn't waiting for ordering, I just found out way too late about the Pandora. Guess I've been under a rock or something. I just bought a Wiz back in September, had I known about the Pandora then I probably would have just held off!

Oh, and hello. I'm new here. :)

Hi badfrog. I just got in too, lol. I'm thinking it was once sold out but a bunch of people got cold feet when it missed all those deadlines. I actually stumbled upon the Pandora when drooling over a GP2X Wiz from ThinkGeek. Then.....i found the Pandora. I kinda feel like an asshat coming in so late when everyone else has been waiting so long (2 years...) ah well i'll be getting mine towards the end of the first batch so i guess it's all good. Can't wait for my pandora ^_^

Back