Seems Like The First 3000 Are Already Gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorporeal

Yes, no, I, this is.
Website
Visit site
On the ordering pages, the little picture next to the Pandora choice changed from "In Stock" to "Pre-Order" (I don't think it was always pre-order).

I guess that means that the first batch is sold out, right? Glad I got my order in already.

no, it's just that it's a pre-order

I highly doubt that they are sold out. There would be more definite signs

Vorporeal said:
On the ordering pages, the little picture next to the Pandora choice changed from "In Stock" to "Pre-Order" (I don't think it was always pre-order).

I guess that means that the first batch is sold out, right? Glad I got my order in already.

I can't say for sure as the graphics weren't loading when I got my order in but I think it's right saying pre-order as it's not being released until end November. I would imagine that they will change it to "Sold Out!" or something similar once they're all gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
That does make sense, but for some reason I thought that when I ordered it, there was an "In Stock" indicator. You'd think that the other things you could order would also be on "Pre-Order" in that case, but whatever.

I also would be very surprised if they're all sold out already.

@Chip/Trooper/Squidge/other mods - if it turns out that I'm totally wrong about this, please delete this topic quickly so it doesn't turn into a forum-wide panic.

There are not sold out. But they are selling pretty fast. The german shop has almost 250 orders. :)

As stated, they aren't sold out; the pre-order notification was there from the first time I got to the order page (i.e. about 4 minutes after announcement).

Topic locked to prevent forum-wide panic and even more F5-ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back