Wohoo I'm On The List !

Lazrhog

OK, so I am now officially on the first batch pre-order list.

This means I will have ports of Neverball, Neverputt, and my iPhone games MiZoo and iPlutoid in the works for the Pandora :)

I hope you plan to sell your iphone apps on the pandora store. Having games like these well really help the community.

Aimless_E said:
I hope you plan to sell your iphone apps on the pandora store. Having games like these well really help the community.

No plans to 'sell' anything at the moment :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sofox said:
Hurrah!
Best of luck with that then!

Neverball and Neverputt shouldn't take long. My versions are already OpenGL ES. Just need a Pandora version of SDL, and to get the toolchain sorted.

Wow, your games look great! Really looking forward to playing them on my Pandora :)

HUGE fan of iPlutoid here .. reminds me of some of the great creative games that used to come with the SGI Indy .. :) Really looking forward to playing with this on Pandora!

Gruntfuggly said:
Not sure if this is an update to anybody, but Debs just confirmed my order is between 3900 and 4000, and likely to be shipped in February...

Confirmed! All devices will be out till the end of february. ;-)

Lazrhog said:
This means I will have ports of Neverball, Neverputt, and my iPhone games MiZoo and iPlutoid in the works for the Pandora :)

Feel free to put up links to screenshots, videos etc. People always look at those and the feedback increases :)

iPlutoid looks like something I will buy if it makes it to the pandora, any plans on how the steering will be? right now it is by tilting the screen, right?

Lazrhog said:
Aimless_E said:

No plans to 'sell' anything at the moment :)

So is the $0.99 price tag on the app-store to cover the cost of putting it on the app store? I know that there are hurdles that need to be overcome before you can "sell" anything, but the more commercial products in the papp store there are, the more there will be.

RenegadeChic said:
sounds like the pre-order list to me

yeah I'm just on the pre-order list like everyone else.

CasperN said:
iPlutoid looks like something I will buy if it makes it to the pandora, any plans on how the steering will be? right now it is by tilting the screen, right?

Analogue nubs probably

Aimless_E said:
So is the $0.99 price tag on the app-store to cover the cost of putting it on the app store? I know that there are hurdles that need to be overcome before you can "sell" anything, but the more commercial products in the papp store there are, the more there will be.
hurdles meaning apple app store or Pandora's?
Also are you talking about perception, when you talk about commercial apps on papp? So even though he may be willing to put it on for free/donation, it may generate more commercial apps by him charging for it?

Back