Wiz Video From Ifa- Is This Ed?

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
Found this on youtube, is that evildragon in the wiz shirt?
ifa 08

Last edited by a moderator:
cherrycyanide said:
The man himself!
Are there any pictures of the wiz with buttons instead of the second D-PAD yet??
I've got some pictures of different versions already, however, I can't show them yet. We're still in the decision process.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
cherrycyanide said:
The man himself!
Are there any pictures of the wiz with buttons instead of the second D-PAD yet??
I've got some pictures of different versions already, however, I can't show them yet. We're still in the decision process.

I can wait.

Aesthetically and probably moulding cost wise, dividing the r/h dpad into 4 independent sections would look best.

Functionally, swapping the r/h dpad for the standard 4 circular buttons would work best.

I wonder which we'll get?

I'd be happy with either.

EvilDragon said:
There is a need to make decissions? :D I can imagine they keep the case-shape in cross-form and insert 4 buttons into this. It still would look like a second D-Pad but now with 4 seperated button pieces. .)

Well... at the end I hope that it won't be like this :rolleyes:

mini1.jpg

(Old memories http://gpnewbie.com/xgpmini/images.htm :p )

I just read that the XGP mini's screen was supposed to be 2.2 inches :blink: I'm glad GPH chose a more sensible size while keeping portability in mind. My eyes are screwed up enough as it is... :D

Alex. said:
My eyes are screwed up enough as it is... :D
You was told not to wear sunglasses on a night missions. (ref. Deus Ex)

EvilDragon said:
cherrycyanide said:
The man himself!

Really... I'll buy 2 of them if I can purchase a version with round buttons :)

The Pandora will be really good, but nothing better then a proper 4:3 screen for Snes games :).

So is there going to be 2 SKU's or something?

I can't wait until they make a decision! And i see images! Then i will go buy one when its released.
Evil Dragon is a Legend!

Back