Caanoo / WIZ Wiz Themes

jacksterson

Ok seriously, this orange theme is really an eyesore. Orange is not exactly my favorite color, is there any attempts right now to make a theme switcher

gameparkholdings will release a sofware sometime in the future to do this, I dont know when but they release random things at random times .

I ripped the files from the filesystem and put them into the archive, so in the meantime, you can try to manually create a new theme (like we did with 2.0.0 FW on the gp2x F100 :D)

I haven't checked everything yet (will do within the next days), so be careful, it might brick your unit!

You can, however, start to work on changing the graphics already and creating your theme, I can test it before you release. :)

Ah, thank you so much!

I have already two concept pictures up already, is this the sort of thing that is possible, or will I only be able to change background images and color schemes?
b440d1d290dd5486d16cd07d4e74e7a7.png

Wiz_Concept___Games_by_jacksterson.png

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on May 23 2009 at 01:14 AM said:
You can only change images. You cannot relayout anything.
I sort of figured, I've already started changing everything, when will I be able to test them myself without bricking?

Also, where are the files for the startup images? "Wiz and its logo"

Last edited by a moderator:
jacksterson posted on May 23 2009 at 11:05 AM said:
EvilDragon posted on May 23 2009 at 01:14 AM said:
You can only change images. You cannot relayout anything.
I sort of figured, I've already started changing everything, when will I be able to test them myself without bricking?

Also, where are the files for the startup images? "Wiz and its logo"
You can't change the startup images that easy, they are compiled within the kernel and bootloader.

Last edited:
Back