Wiz Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfspirit

When is the wiz release date going to be? I would like to pre-order one right now but I don't want to put money down on "possibly sometime in october" I would like to know a hard date. Does anyone know the progress of the button scheme change and when a hard release date will be? Thanks.

We have heard nothing since the official news that the button sceme was to be changed.

You have all the official info.

Peter R said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Craig said late November in a recent interview.
And we should all believe what craig says, especially about the Wiz :lol:

I'd agree that objectivity is somewhat... skewed in that instance. :lol: Though seeing as he's a distributor, I'd trust it as accurate for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
CronoTriggerfan said:

As much as you and Orkie seem to want to cause a scene split... I'm just not interested in biting. Sorry.

craigix said:
Peter R said:
CronoTriggerfan said:

As much as you and Orkie seem to want to cause a scene split... I'm just not interested in biting. Sorry.

Where have we ever implied we want the scene to split? I just stated tha i don't think all developers will release their applications for both systems.

craigix said:
Excuse me? It would be greatly appreciated if you just shut the hell up, I don't tell Peter what to do, he is his own person. As am I. Nobody tells me what to do, despite what you seem to think. I am not a spy for GPH, I am not in league with any large video game company trying to take over the world and if you think so, you are simply paranoid. What I am bound by, are my values. I am sorry that you are at the completely opposite end of some 'spectrum of morality' to me but that does not justify what has been going on. I am entitled to post my views on here as much as you.

I have put up with your crap for far too long barely retaliating yet you still keep pushing me. Why is this? Are you really that worried about the success of the Pandora that you need to pour all your efforts into attempting to turn people against me as a kind of stress relief? If so, please stop.

If you aren't biting, that can only be because you are the one luring!

@craigix

Here is only one person who wants to split the scene. And it's definitely not Orkie or Peter...

Ouch! This forum used to be nice and friendly. Since the WIZ prototypes have been public, that slowly changed. Now it looks like a fight between some attacking the new GP2X, and some protecting their dream.
Sad.

craigix said:
I guess this is craigix's new tatical offense. He's taken a lot of heat for directly critizing GPH so the next best target would be their developers and contacts. Strange. I would have thought that with all the hard work he's put into Pandora, craigix would have a better appreciation for GPH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back